Chapter 41: She's Back..?

Chorong's POV

It's been four months I've been pregnant and all my friends including Suho, they were just-- too overprotective over me. I'm not that old, I can take care of myself!

Also note this; my belly is still small in size okay :-)

And I stopped going to school two weeks ago. Literally like, everyone in the school know that I'm pregnant I dunno why like seriously, news spread so fast, even faster than a Cheetah.

And now here I am, sitting alone in the house with Suho. It's 9:33 in the morning and I still don't know what to do so I went out of the bedroom and caught Suho was playing with Cookie.

"Suho-yahhh!" I shouted his name. "Yeahh? Anything you want?" He replied.

"Uhh, can we go out? I'm boooriiinggg..." I gave him my puppy eyes. He chuckled.

"Where do you wanna go then, you lil' kiddo?" He smiled as he pinched my nose.

I pouted. Suddenly an idea popped in my head.

"Can we go meet out friends?!" I asked excitedly. "Oh, sure. Why not?" He immediately grabbed his car key and I started being a dork, jumping around happily eventhough it might effect the child.

At their house...

"UNNIEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!" I heard a small was calling for me. Well I think I know who it is...

"BOMI-YAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" I shouted her name while running at her and quickly grabbed her into a tight hug. Most of the others covered the ears when both of us shouted. Oh well...

Last month my friends moved out and all of them lived in a house together, Exo and Apink.  I've once asked Suho that I wanted to live with them too but he insisted.

He said I was his and no one can take me from him and I really cringed a lot lol.

"Say, let's have a party at the backyard. The pool is waiting for us to dive in for ages. Who's in with me, make a derp face." Kai said with a sly smile.

Everyone maintained their beautiful(?) face.

"Oh come one. I'm joking, okay. I don't need to see your ugly face. Who's in just raise your hand, please..." He begged and we all raised our hands and laughed.

"Then... Who's the last person to get to the pool is smelly like rotten eggs." Chen said quickly and he started sprinting off.

All of us followed him, leaving Kyungsoo far behind. Is he a slow runner? 😜 Haha

I was the 8th to arrive at the balcony and I panted. The first one was of course the troller, Chen. Followed by Hayoung, Eunji and more of us behind.

Whoo, it's been a long day I've been running this fast.

We all laughed, seeing a view of Kyungsoo who was sprinting like a crazy rabbit.

"Whwiuwhndhwnbfysdndaww *random sound I made*... So what now? Shall we start the party?" Xiumin asked.

"Well, no more waiting. Let's... PARTYYY!!!!!!!" Bomi cheered excitedly.

We started the fire place and set an area like a camping thingy. And some of the boys started grilling meats, sausages, and more food.

Bomi, Eunji and Namjoo were preparing for our camp sites while Naeun and Hayoung were cleaning the mess that Chen, Sehun and Kai made.

I didn't do any work though I wanted to but they won't allowd me to do so so I just sit on the grass watching all my friends doing their work.

Two hours past by with us, partying around like mad dogs dancing around the place.

While we were having a story telling section, the house bell rang.

Everyone went quiet while looking at the house behind us.

"Who's that?" Suho whispered, but loud enough for all of us to hear. We all shrugged.

"I'm gonna get it." Xiumin said while standing up. Lay followed behind him, wanting to go along.

About 15 minutes had past but the two didn't come back yet but we just wait until we heard footsteps were coming.

We all looked back and saw Xiumin and Lay standing there, their shoulders touching each others. We all gave them a confused face.

Why did they stand so close to each other...? I thought.

Then both of them moved apart, revealing a blonde-haired girl between them.

I froze.

After seeing the girl, my friends looked at me with wide eyes.

"K-Krystal...?" Eunji trailed off.

My mind was blank at that moment.

S-she's...here...

Finally, an update. I'm so so soooooo sorry, guys... You all know that I'm busy this year. My mom even scolded me for not studying and all I can do is just lower my head and again, I'm sorry...