Chapter 17: Practice

No one's POV

Chorong and her friends were gathering in the dance room at their school. They need to discuss about their dances first.

"Haih..... I don't have any idea for it...." Eunji said frustratedly. "Me too. Unnie, how about you?" Hayoung asked Chorong. "Hmmm... I, think I have. But it's not a cool nor brilliant idea or something. It's just a simple idea. It's that okay?"

Chorong's POV

"Is that okay?" I asked them. "Hey, unnie.. Of course it's okay. At least we have one." Bomi said. "Okay, here's the plan. Or should I said, idea? Nah.. I don't know what it is." I come to them and we make a small circle so that I can whisper the idea so that no one can hear it. I whisper and whisper and whisper, then Naeun said, "Woahh.. Unnie! That's a great idea.I think you're a genius." "Hihi.. Thanx." I replied. Of course, this is Park Chorong, the school's brain. Hehe... Chorong, Stop dreaming!!!

Now, we were at the stage to practice the dance a bit so we can see if it matching with the song. We, actually have already write the song a few days a go. It's called, Lovely Day and No No No. We make two songs because just in case, the judges will need two songs. That's why.

"Unnie, is it like this? Or it's like this?" "It's like that. The first one." "Oh, okay." "Woah... Bomi unnie, you're already know tge dance, huh?" Namjoo asked. "Of course. This is Yoon Bomi, the dancing queen!!" "Ceyhhhh..."

We practice about one and half hour then, we made our decision for it like..choosing which dance we want, what's the concept and whatsoever. After all of the tiring work, we went back home. Since today is still weekend, I told the school's guard that we will use the practice room just for a little whike and the guard allowed us. About the song part, we will do it tomorrow coz we need some energies.

Now I'm home, so I went to the bathroom and take a bath. After that, I drift to sleep without having dinner coz I'm not hungry.

\tomorrow morning, 6:15 a.m./

I woke up in the morning and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth, wash my face and of course, take a short, morning bath. After all of those stuff had done, I wear my school uniform and went downstairs to get my breakfast.

"Morning, omma." "Morning, dear. Chorong-ahh.. Where's your brother? He saod that he will go to school with you." "Jinjja? He didn't told me about that." I said while eating my bread. "Good morning." I heard a familiar voice then I turned around and I saw my cutie brother come down the stairs with his..- Wait! Us he change his hair style?

"Chanyeol-ahh... What are you going to do with that style?" I asked him. "Oh, this. Actually I want to confess my feeling to Bomi. So I need to be handsome and cool. I also want to asked her that is she want to be my girlfriend." "Ayieee.. My baby brother has grown up!" I said exitedly. I really can't believe that he will confess to Bomi. I hope that she will accept him. I think she will. Bomi like cheerful people, like Chanyeol. He's the mood maker in this house. When, me or omma was sad or frustrated or mad, he will be there to cheer us. I really love him.

\at school/
No one's POV

Chorong and her brother had already arrived school so they separated way to class. Chorong's class is on the left way while Chanyeol's class is on the right way.

\Chorong's situation/
Chorong's POV

I was walking along the corridor when someone closed my eyes and asked, "Who am I?" I know that voice. I think it was Eunji's. "Eunji-ahh.. Is that you?" "Haih... Unnie... How did you know?" She said while opening my eyes. "Because I know each of my friend's voices." She nodded in reply. "Unnie, about the show, Bomi has already booked a room for us to practise." "Ohhh... Where?" "Bomi saod it was in our school. At 6th floor, room number 194." "Okay. We will practice after school. Is that okay?" "Of course it is."

"But Chorong unnie. I have one more thing to tell you." "What is it?" "Yesterday, Baekhyun confessed his feelings to me! I'm so excited and happy at that time." "Huh? Wae?" "Coz you know.... I like him and he like me too." "Lovebirds, huh?" I said while teasing her. "Hey, this is Jung Eunji, Park Chorong's bestfriend." She said proudly. I really love her.

\after school, at practice room/
Naeun's POV

Me and the other unnie were practicing the dance for our song called Lovely Day. It was a fun dance tho. I really love it. When we were on the chorus part someone knocked on the door.

*knock knock knock*

"Who's that?" Chorong unnie asked. "It's me, Hyuna." "Oohh, come in." Then, a beautiful, sexy, gorgeous and pretty girl went in our room. I wonder who is she. "Oh, I forgot to introduce you guys. Girls, this is Hyuna. Hyuna, this is my members." Chorong unnie said to us. "Anneyeong..." She waved at us. I just smile. I think she's a goddess! So pretty. "Hyuna-ahh. Why are you here?" Chorong unnie asked Hyuna unnie. "The dance teacher said that I'm going to teach the juniors at the room number 194. So I was ended up here, I guess. But the teacher said that he will joined us later coz he has a meeting with the school's president." "Oohhhhh..." We nodded in unison.

We start our practice and Hyuna unnie said that she will help us with the dance. Chorong unnie said that she is the dance queen among all of her friends. Haha.

Then, after some minutes, a man entered the room and introduce himself. "Hello, my name is *****. Nice to meet you all." The man greet us nicely. Seems like he's is our teacher then.

Chorong's POV

After he greeted all of us, we started to practice our dance and looks like another tiring day for me. Haha. But it's okay. As long as my friends were by my side. I'm still happy with that. :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~