3 • A Friend and An Enemy✔

Chorong

After I took my seat, the boy beside me or should I say 'Suho' was taking glances on me while smirking.

But he's really familiar.. I don't know why though.

"Chorong, are okay over there?" After a few seconds I got back to my sense. "Ah, I'm okay... Don't worry," I said while giving a small smile to Mrs Jung. Welp! That was close. I nearly get punished.

I heard someone was laughing quietly and I dared to peek beside me, and it was Suho.

And by Suho, I mean like- Suho.

===

"Okay, class dismissed! Don't forget to do your homework, page 37." Mrs Jung said to us, students. And then she left the class. All of the students started to talk, chit-chat, make some noises and doing some other things.

But I was being one of those quiet kids who does her own stuff, not caring about other people around her.

After I've done packing my books, I walked to the door but a feminine voice called me.

"Chorong-ssi!" I turned around and I looked at the person.

Wow... She's so pretty. I'm jealous.

"Hi!"

"H-hi..."

"Hey, don't be shy. I'm here to be friends with you. Is that okay?" She said while making puppy eyes. Okay to be honest, that was so cute.

"Um, yeah. That's cool."

"Oh, anyway. Hello, may name is Yoon Bomi. Call me Bomi." She chirped excitedly, extending an arm for a handshake.

"I'm Park Chorong. A pleasure to meet you," I introduced, shaking my hand with hers.

"I know. The pleasure's all mine. So, we're friends now?"

"I think so." I smiled to her.

"Now, let's go."

"Huh? Where?" I asked because I'm confused. Where do we need to go now...?

"Duh, it's lunch time. We need to go to the Cafeteria." Bomi pointed out with an 'are-you-kidding-me' look.

I hope she didn't regret being friends with me.

"Oh, right. I forgot about that," I answered back, scratching my head sheepishly.

3rd Person

Chorong and Bomi went to the Cafeteria to buy some food. And now, they need to search for an empty table so they can eat happily. "There! An empty table. Let's go before somebody claim it." Bomi said to Chorong. Chorong just followed her new friend because she doesn't even know the school surrounding.

Chorong

After we had our lunch, we went straight to the class but when I was walking, a boy just bumped into me and I fell on my butt.

And again, it was Suho. Do we have like, a binding fate or something? I keep meeting him and I hate it.

"Ouch, hey! Don't you have eyes?" I snapped at him. "Duh, you're the who don't have eyes!!" He snapped back.

At that moment, everyone was staring at us. After that, he left.

"Tsk, such a jerk!" I said to myself. "Bomi-ah let's g-" Before I was gonna said 'Let's go' to her, she's giving me a what-are-you-doing face.

"What? Did I do something insane?" I asked, only to be recieved with an unbelievable look from Bomi, like I just grew up another head or something.

"Well, you just did! Chorong-ah, didn't you know that he is the kingka of this school?!" Bomi exclaimed to me. I raised an eyebrow and shrugged.

"Nope." I replied nonchalantly. Bomi rolled her eyes and both of us headed back to the class.

===

I was walking alone along the school corridor when someone yelled at me. "Hey, you! Come here!" I turned around and there stood a familiar girl.

"Hey, nerd! I heard that you bumped into my boyfriend at the cafeteria. Is that true?"

Okay, wait. Who is this boyfriend she was talking about? The only guy I jad bumped into was... uh, Suho?

"No, that is so not true . He's the one who bumped into me." I fought back. "Huh! Such a liar!" She scoffed a little.

"I'm not lying!" I snapped at her.

"Did you just snap at me? How dare you!" She yelled at me while pulling on my hair, in a harsh way. "Ouch! Hey, that hurts!" I shrieked in pain and tried to remove her hand but her hold was so strong.

"Serves you right! But this is not enough. I'm not satisfied yet." She let go of my hair but then pulled my hand harshly and dragged me to a place that has a quiet surrounding.

Okay, now I'm worried. And scared. Really scared.

She called her friends and in just a few seconds, they arrived and- oh no. They're really no joke.... There were many of them.

How can I escape from this place? Somebody, please help me.

They started throwing some eggs to me, pulling my hair, and they also threw flour at me. I was about to cry but I couldn't.

I needed to be strong. After that, they stopped doing things. Another girl from the group approached me and-

She slapped me.

And that was all it took for me to finally burst into tears.