Chapter 11: Old Crush

Chorong's POV

I woke up and look at my surrounding. It's look so creepy. I don't know what place is this. Then I heard footsteps coming to my direction. I look at my back and I saw a guy approach me but I don't know who is him because he is hiding in the shadow. "You're awake." "Who are you?! What do you want from me?!" "Something...." He come to me and kiss me on the lips. I tried to nodge but I can't. Then, someone come and punched the guy's face. Both of them punched each other's face.

*skip! After the short fight*

"Chorong-ahh.." I herad the guy calling my name. It's not Junmyeon. It's not Chanyeol. Who is him? "Who are you?" I said while looking down. "Chorong, it's me. Woohyun. Nam Woohyun. Don't you remembet me?" I shocked. Woohyun? He's here? I looked at him. "Woohyun? H-h-how did you can be here? You said that you wanted to study at England." "I do said that. But.... I don't know why, I started to miss you so... I told my mom that I wanted to go back to Seoul." "Oohhh...." I nodded as a reply. Let me introduce you, my old crush, Nam Woohyun. I started to fall for him when I was still living at my okd hometown, South Korea. He was my neighbor at that time. But, one day, when I about to confess my feelings to him, his mom said that he went to England to continue his studying. So, that night, I cried. That's just an old story so I just make the long story into a short story. And... I don't know if I still like him or not but I hope that we can be friends. :-)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello guys!!! Sorry for not updating for a few days. Very sorry. Mianhae!! And I'm back with chapter 11. I hope you like it. I'm also very sorry if there are a lot of grammars and spelling mistakes.. Again, mianhae!!! And don't forget to...

Vote
Comment
Read

Saranghae!! Anneyeong!! :)