Chapter 39: Pain...~

Chorong's POV

I walked down the stairs as I smell some noce foods were cooking. I peeked through the door and see what's the commotion happen there. "Helll.....looooo....." I said. "Oh, you're awake. Hey, can you please help me with these food? I can't handle this....I don't know how to cut the perfect shape..." He whined.

I giggled and help him. "That's why. I've told you to call me first when you want to cook. Understand, Kim Suho??" "Yes, ma'am..!" He answered and smiled. I smiled back at him and continue our cooking.

==========

I sat down as he placed my breakfast on the table. "Thanx." "As you always welcome." He said. I started eating my breakfast and it really delicious... Mmmmm....yummyyyy...!

But then I felt like the food were coming back up to my mouth and I feel like I have the urge to puke. Suho looked at me in weird like, 'what the hell?!'.

I stand up and went to the sink and puked. Ughhh...disgusting!! How can I even puke when I ate my breakfast slowly huh??? Now I'm having stomach ache. It's hurtttt.... eottokhae?!?!

Suho come to me and patted my back slowly. "Kwaenchana? How can you even puke this time?" He asked. "Molla...~ how can you ask me that kind of question, huh?? I'm having stomach ache now..." I said. So saddd...... :'(

"I think is better to go to the clinic shall we?" He asked. "A...ani. No need. It's not to serious. I'm not going to die. I'll just take a nap and rest a bit. Maybe I'm a little bit too tired." I answered. He looked at me about a second and nodded his head.

I walked slowly up the staircase and went to the bedroom. I lay my body slowly and closed my eyes to take a rest. Everything I do need to be slowww..... -_-

==========

"Chorong, Chorong-ahh...wake up...you've been sleeping for about hours.." Someone said. I woke up and rubbed my eyes. "Huh? Hours..?" "Yeah..now palli. Wake up..take ypur shower. It's going to be 6:00 p.m. soon. Palliiii...." "Aishh, okay okay.."

I said and stand up. Why did he disturb my beauty sleep? He's ruining it..

As I walked to the door, I feel like I'm going to puke again. Seriously, can't you stop puking, Chorong?!?!!?! It's terrible...

I closed the door and rushed to tywe sink and puked. This is the second time I puked. I don't know how many time will it happen for a day... *sigh* I washed my mouth and took my bath.

After done bathing, I wore my pajama and went downstairs to eat dinner.

==========

When I was walking up the stairs to gp to the bedroom, I feel like my whole world was like spinning over and over again. Arrkkkk...I'm having a headache noww....!!

No...I can't take this anymore. I don't want it to come again... Then Suho saw my pale face and he helped me walk to the bedroom. He placed me on the bed and rested my head on the pillow. I drifted off to sleep

I can't take the pain anymore...~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~