Chapter 29: "Wait, what?!"

Chorong's POV

\at school/
"Bbom-ahh!" I shouted Bomi's nickname that I give to her. "Ne???" "Can you give this to Naeun? This is her book that I borrowed from her before." "Oh, okay." "Ah, Bomi-ahh. One more thing, plese tell her that I said thank you."

She just nodded and left the class.

"Hey, did you know that Krystal unnie has broke up with her boyfriend?" I heard someone whispering to their friends. Huh? Krystal? Broke up? Him? Nahh... Idk. I don't need to know. That's their problem. Not mine.

After class, I head to the cafeteria with Bomi and other to take our lunch. Today's foods are kimchi, garlic bread and fruit juices. I only took the kimchi and a glass of apple juice coz apple is my favorite. Yumm!!

But when I'm eating I heard that Hayoung said, "Unnie, did you know that Krystal has broke up with your husband?"

Seriously, AGAIN?!

"Nahh.. Idk. It's not my problem." I replied. "But, unnie... Junmyeon oppa is your husband.. So it's mean it is really your problem." "Yeah, yeah. Whatever." I said with an annoying face. She just shrugged of and eating her food back.

\after school, home/

"Yah, jerk! Today I'll sleep on the bed. You'll sleep on the couch. No more complaining!" I yelled. He don't care about my words and went to the kitchen.

"What the- aishh!" I cursed inside my head. He's totally a jerk you know? I'm living in hell because of him. +_+

Anyway, it's night time now. i should sleep. Tomorrow will be another day at school. So be ready, Chorong!

I went to the bedroom and hop to the bed and drift to sleep.

Suho's POV

Haihhh... Am I really need to follow her instructions? This is really a hell. I hate her!

Looks like it. I need to. I went to the bedroom to grab my pillow when I saw that nerd was sleeping soundly.

She's cute... :)

"Wait, what?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello everyone! I'm back with another chapter here. Since I've done with my school, I need to update more. Huhu... I hope you understand. :) But don't worry. I still have time. And also don't forget to...

Vote
Comment
Read