Chapter 40: P..P-WHAT?!?

Chorong's POV
I woke up as the sunlight hit my eyes. Ughh..headache again.

I look at my left and saw Suho was snoring. I smiled and placed my hand on his left cheek. I caressed it as his hand were moving on mine.

"Woke up already?" He asked. I giggled softly and said, "Well yeah. Wasn't expecting that?" He nodded.

I smiled and get up. I went to the bathroom and do my morning routine.

=====

I cooked breakfast for both of us and of course Cookie need his breakfast too.

I just made bread toast and two cup of coffee. I went to Cookie and gave him his chicken breast.

I sat down and ate my breakfast when Suho walk to the kitchen and gave me a peck on my cheek. I smiled and continue eating.

"So..any plan today?" Suho asked. "Not for me. You?" I asked. "Hmmm...let's go to my dorm. Meeting my members. Good idea, right?" "Oohhh..yeah. Let's get ready then.

I washed all the dishes and clean the kitchen a bit.

I should get ready by now I thought.

I walk up the stairs as I feel like going to puke again but then everything went black.

=====

I opened my eyes slowly as I realized that I was not in my bedroom.

Where am I? I thought.

I look around as I spotted all my friends. "Unnie..you're awake." Namjoo said. "Oh hey. Where am I? And what am I doing here?" I asked.

Well, Suho was there too along with his friends.

"Noona, you're in hospital." Jongin said.

Huh? Why?

I looked at Naeun, wanting her to explain. She looked at others and they leave, leaving me and Naeun alone.

"Unnie..when was your last period?" She asked that sudden question.

"Umm...two months-- huh?! What the hell?! Naeun, am I gonna die right now? What if I die?! Herkkk!! What to do?!" I started to panicked and make weird noises.

(Well, that's her XP)

"Aishh unnie. Calm down, relax. No you're not. You're not going to die. It just...the doctor told us that--"

"What?! What the doctor told you?!?!" I asked still panicking.

"Ugh unnie. Lemme' explain. Okay. If I say this, you're not going to be shock or panick or going crazy or whatsoever kay?" She asked while holding tight on my hand.

I nodded. Hmmm.. I smell fishy here. I'm scared!!!!

"Unnie. You're

(A/N: Omg, So long! Sorry..)

Pregnant."

My heart dropped. "What? P..p-- WHAT?!??!!!????" I shouted.
~~~~~~

Sorry for this short update. As I told you, my exam was postponed. Becoz my country was having a bit difficulties about the weather so it's not good to stay outside. But still, my mom told me to study. Hinng~ !_!

♥♥