Chapter 27: Broke Up?

Chorong's POV

Back to school! Yeay, tomorrow is school. I can meet my friends. I really miss them. I wonder what are they doing these days? Holidays? Trip? Stay home? Nahhh.... I don't know.

I miss Apink's voices. I wanna hear it! I should call Bomi.

Phone Conversation

"Yeoboseyeo?" "Oh, unnie! How are you?" "I'm fine. Hey, do you miss me?" "Yah! Of course I miss you. Who wouldn't? Anyway, unnie. Why did you call me?" "No reason. I just....miss you guy's voices. That's all." "Ceyhhhh... Unnie, how are you and Junmyeon?" "Aishh, why did you said his name? It's making my ears sick, you know?" "Oh, mian. hehe. Oh, unnie. I need to go now. Omma is calling. Anneyeong!!" "Anneyeong."

Phone Conversation ends

\tomorrow, at school/

(Still, Chorong's POV)

"Eunji-ahh!" I greeted her. "Anneyeong, unnie! How are you? Unnie, about you and Suho, did you guys do it yet?" "I'm fine. Wait, did what?" I asked. "Aishh, you know the thingy thing?" She said while smirking. "ehhhh.... I don't have any time to do that. And I'm not even ready yet. " I said. Hehh.. It's really true that I don't even have time for a thing like that. It's a waste, you know?

Then, the teacher come. It's Mrs Jung. It's mean, history time!!! One of my favorite subject ever! I know that everyone dislikes this subject but for me, it's really fun tho. The teacher start our lesson and everyone didn't pay any attention to her. Only me. It's okay.... At least you study, Chorong.

\after class, lunch time/

No one's POV

Chorong and her Apink members walked to the cafeteria to find an empty table when Mrs Jung called Chorong and gestured her to come to the office where all of the teacher can place their belongings or something like that.

"Chorong-ahh, I've heard that you've got into a forced marriage, is that right?"

Chorong's POV

"Chorong-ahh, I've heard that you've got into a forced marriage, is that right?" Wait, how did she know? "Yes, Mrs Jung." I said. "Here, I've bought you a present. It's for you and....Suho, right?"

I nodded. By hearing his name making my ears bleed! Aishh!

"Gomawo, Mrs Jung." I said while bowing. After that, I left the room and saw Krystal at the side of the door, standing while glaring at me. Then, she left. What's her problem?! I know that she's his girlfriend. She don't need to be like that. If she want him, just take him! I don't even want a husband like him! His face was so ugly like a monkey. Even monkeys' faces were better!

Krystal's POV

That bitch! She stole oppa from me. Looks like I need to do thing now. Prepare, bitch. You're going to hell, soon! But, I also need to said it to oppa that...

I will break up with him!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hello there! I'm back with a new chapter! Hope you like it and don't forget to...

Vote

Read

Comment

Our Happiness [Exopink Surong] [STOPPED/MAJOR EDITING]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara