Chapter 21: Birthday Party

Chorong's POV

"Chorong-ahh. Yah Park Chorong, wake up!" I heard someone shouting my name. I immediately wake up and look at that person's face. "Ah, Suho-ahh.. What?" "After this, get in and take a bath. We need to go somewhere." "Where?" "Krystal's house." "Oh, okay."

After that, I get in the house and went to the bathroom and take a short bath. It's 12:25 a.m. Still early tho. After bathing, I wear a white long blouse and a dark red skirt with a small blinking handbag. I put some light makeup and I let my hair loose. Then, I looked at the mirror and said, "Hmmmm... That's okay. I guess..."

*Chorong's outfit is on the media.*

After all the makeup and dressing thingy, me and Suho went into the car and drove to Krystal's house.

"Who's Krystal?" "My girlfriend." "Oohhhh... Why do we need to go to her house anyway?" "Because today is her birthday." I nodded in reply. Krystal, familiar name. :) I hope we can be friends.

\Krystal's house/

I was at the front gate of her house now. Looks like another mansion. -_- I went inside the house and guess what I saw.

It's Bomi!!!!! And the others too. I went to them and greet them, "Anneyeong, chingu!" "Oh, Chorong unnie. You're invited too?" Bomi asked me. "Duhhhh... If I'm not invited, why did I stand here?" "Oh.., okay. I understand." She said giving me a weird smile. "Unnie, your outfit is quite cute." Namjoo said. "Hehe, thanks :)"

Then, I saw a girl that is really really familiar to me. It was the girl that bullied me last time. Who's she? I really wanna know her more. "Unnie, what are you looking at?" Bomi asked. "Who's that?" I asked them.

All of them turn their heads to the direction that I'm looking at. "Oh, that's the princess. Krystal of course." Naeun said. "O-oh. J-jinjja?" I stuttered a bit. "Yeah. Why?" "Nothing." I replied while giving them a small smile. "Girls, excuse me. I need to use the restroom first." I said. "Okay. Don't be too late." Hayoung said.

Then, I saw that stupid playboy come to the girl I mean Krystal, and I heard he said, "Hello, ma babe." Iewww... Gross! Guess that she's his girlfriend. I don't care. I'm not jealous coz I don't even like or love him.

Krystal's POV

Today is my birthday, yeay!! I'm so happy. I've invited all students to my party. Loves it! And of course I've invited my boyfriend too. I hope that he will bought me a gift. Of course he will. I'm his girlfriend. I wear a white long dresss that Suho oppa bought for me. It's really expensive. Only the president's family can buy it. Hehe, back to the story.

Everyone were already here except my boyfriend. He will come soon. While I'm waiting for him, I chit-chat with my girls first. Their names is Sulli, Victoria, Luna and Amber. All of them were very sexy and gorgeous like me except for Amber. She's like a guy but she's really beautiful tho.

Then, I saw my boyfriend entered my house and he went straight to me. Heh, looks like we have a nerd in here. Party on!

"Hey, Krystal. Why don't we play with her?" Victoria asked me while pointing that nerd. "It's been a long time since I wanted to do it." I replied while a smirk plastered on my face. "Then, let's do it." Sulli joined the conversation. Okay, here's the plan." I whispered to them.

Chorong's POV

After I've done my business in the restroom, I was looking for my friends at the hall way. Then, I saw some broken glasses in front of me. That's weird. I need to be really careful so that I won't step on it. But then...

*srrrp!*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello everyone! I'm back. Another chapter, yeay!! Sorry for some errors! Hey, what do you think will happen next? If you wanna know, keep waiting for the next chapter! ;)

Vote
Comments
Read