Chapter 20: New House

Chorong's POV

Me and Junmye- I mean, Suho were getting ready for our first night in our new house. He said that I will sleep on the couch. Him? Bed. I'm jealous coz he can sleep on the bed. I want to sleep on the bed too! Huh, jerk!

"Goodnight, nerd." He said to me. I just rolled my eyes and drift off to sleep.

\morning, 6:54/
Suho's POV

I woke up in the morning and heard a loud sound coming from downstairs. I get up and went to the bathroom and wash my face.

Then, I went downstairs and I saw Chorong was cooking breakfast. It smell quite good. "What are cooking today?" "Fried bacons, kimchi and some chicken soup." "Oohhhh... Make sure it's delicious." "Yeah, yeah. Whatever."

After some minutes, Chorong come to the dining room with the foods and placed it on the table. I started eating my breakfast and honestly, it's quite delicious though. I'm very proud to have a wife that can cook like her but I'm very sad to have an ugly wife like her. *sighed* Women these days....very different.

After breakfast, I went out the house using the backdoor at the kitchen to take some fresh air when suddenly I turned to my right and saw a big swimming pool. But I think mine was bigger.

(A/N: Actually Suho is a rich son. Sorry for not telling you about this. Back to the story.)

Beside the pool, there is a flower garden too. I really like this house because it's similar to mine. So I pretend that this is my own house. :)

Chorong's POV

After breakfast, I washed the dishes and I've decided to look around the house so that I won't lost in this big place. I saw Suho has already in the backyard. I wonder what is in there. I went out the house and.. woahhhhhhhhh..... WE HAVE A POOL IN OUR HOUSE!! And also a garden! Wow.... This is really my dream house. I hope that I can stay here longer. :(

"Haih..... Tomorrow is school. I need to pack my bag first." I said to myself. Eventhough it's still early, I still want to do something. Then, I went inside the bedroom and pack my bag. I hope tomorrow there will be no trouble at school.

After packing, I went to the garden and sat down on a bench and I sang my favorite songs. And of course, it was Lovely Day and No No No. I sing and sing and sing, until I fell asleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~