Chapter 19: The Day

Chorong's POV

Today is the day. The day where I'm going to live in hell. Can I turn back time? I mean, to childhood time. I miss it. I don't want to do this stupid f*cking marriage.

*Sighed*

Me and Bomi were in the room where the bride need to fix themselves. "Bomi-ahh... I don't want to do it...." "Unnie... Relax.... It just a marriage.. Don't worry, if that playboy was playing with you, I'm gonna smack his head, okay?" Bomi said to me. I chuckled and replied, "Thanx, Bomi-ahh.. You're my truly bestfriend. I love you." "Me too, unnie." We hugged each other.

"Chorong, are you ready?" My dad asked from outside. I looked at Bomi and she give me her sweetest smile. I smiled back. Hope that this marriage will ends quickly.

Me and appa were walking on the aisle slowly. My heart was beating so fast! Huhu.. Huhu... "Eottokhae?! Eottokhae?!" I shouted inside my head. Appa released my hand when we arrived the at the end of the aisle. I walked in front of him. We turned to the man.

(A/N: Sorry, idk what is their name. The man that going to asked them some questions and bla bla bla.... If I'm wrong.... Please forgive me... +.+)

"Kim Junmyeon, do you accept Park Chorong as your wife?" "Yes, I do." He answered. "Park Chorong, do you accept Kim Junmyeon as your husband?" "I-i do." I'm stuttering!!!! So embarrassing. "You may kiss the bride." No!!!! My life will be miserable!!

I lowered my head because I don't dare to look at him. Then, he lifted my chin and lean closer. I gulped. Closer and closer and closer and..... Our lips locked. I heard everyone cheers. Huhu.... Can I die? I don't want to continue this.... ×smiledfter the marriage/

After the stupid thing ends, I quickly went to my friends and hugged them. "Unnie, congratulations! I hope that you will do the thingy soon." Bomi said excitedly. I give her a death glare. "Yah! I won't do it until I'm ready, you silly!" "Hihi.. Mianhae unnie.." "Woah.. My unnie has grown up." Hayoung said. I smiled at her. Then we hugged each other again. I hope that a moment like this will never ends.

Everyone were already back home and I was chatting with Woohyun in my phone.

(A/N: do you remember him? Chorong's old crush. The guy that saved Chorong when she got kidnapped? If you don't, read the previous chapter!)

"Yah! Who are you chatting with?" Junmyeon asked me. "None of your business." I replied. "I'm already your husband so it's important to me." "Ughhhh!!!! I just chatting swith Woohyun." I replied again with an annoying face. "Woohyun? Who's that?" "My old crush. Why?" "Just asking. Is that wrong?" "Whatever."

"Come on, let's go to our house." "Let's go to our house.." I imitated him quietly. "I heard that." "So what?" I rolled my eyes.

Junmyeon's POV

I was driving the car when Chorong asked me, "Hey, Junmyeon-ahh... Are you really accept the marriage?" "Nope. Who would accept an ugly nerd as their wife? No one will. And!! One more thing. Please don't call me Junmyeon. Call me Suho." She looked at me in confused. "What?" I asked. "Nothing."

We arrived at our home. It's quite big. Chorong went inside first and she jumped on the couch. I went inside and looked at her stupid action. "Yah, ugly! Tonight, you sleep on the couch since you've tried it. I'll sleep on the bed." She just nodded. I think she do that coz she don't want to create a fight between us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello everybody! I'm back. Sorry for not updating! My phone were dead for some reason. So I told my dad about it and he repaired it. Now it's functioning again. Yeayyy!! I hope you like this chapter. I love you guys and don't forget to...

Read
Vote
Comments