Chapter 30: Move On

Suho's POV

Since that broke up incident, I've never search for a new one. You know why? Because sometimes it makes crazy. Coz girls were really like that but.. Choro- no no no no no! No love for a nerd, please! Hiuhh.. Idk what to say. I don't think I can move on but even tho that I need to. Life is such a piece of broken glass. It never been rallied back.

Today I'm going to try to move on from Krystal and let the past be gone from my memories. I don't think Chorong is involved in our case right now.

I don't know why, when I saw Chorong, my heart said, "She's the girl."

I can't even understand what does it means. I can accept the fact that she's my wife coz she is. But... It's confusing. I'm gonna find the answer soon. I need to go to school tomorrow. Sleep!

Chorong's POV

Now I'm in a car that belongs to a jerk. You know who is he. Driving like a drunk man. Yeahhh.. It's Suho. I wonder which route does he use. Coz our house has many ways to school. It's a miracle~

*skip! At school*

"Unnie!" I heard someone was calling so I searched for that and it was... "Naeunie!!" "Unnie, looks like you come to school with him." "Yeahh.. He even force me to. I don't want."

She chuckled and we went to our class and wait for the teacher to come.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for the short + boring chapter! It's because I don't have any idea for this one. Again, sorry!

*bows down*

I will try to update more okay? I always luv you all. Bye!

Vote
Read
Comment