7 • Different Chorong

Chorong's POV

Me and omma were shopping but only my mom who was just going crazy with all of those dresses, skirts, make-up and everything that makes you beautiful.

When we were walking, a man approach me and said, "Hello, miss. What's your name?"

Uh, he's speaking english. What do I do...? And I think he asked my name...

"Chorong."

"Do you have any interest in fashion?" He said again.

What. Does. That. Mean?!

"Nope." Mom answered. Heh, she does undestand english.

"What did he mean?" I whispered to mom. "He asked about interests in fashions." She whispered back.

The man widen his eyes. "WHAT?! Haihh... You're weird and.......odd. Look at your face. And...your hair, your fashion style.....iewwwww... What are you...?"

"She's a human, of course." Mom reploed again.

And of course, I dunno' what the hell was happening right now.

"So weird....come with me." He then dragged me to a make-up store and ughhhhh.... So gross.... I dont like it!!

He forced me to sit on a make-up chair and called one of his worker.

Ughhh... I know what are they thinking.

The worker started to fix my face and and put some light make-up on face... And thing so on....iewwww i dont like it.

My mom just sat on a chair that was placed in the shop while looking at me. After that, she (the worker) pull my hair band so my hair could be let loose.

After the makeup was done, she accompanied me to a salon shop...

What now....????

Another worker came to me and fixed my hair. Like making bangs for me. Colour my hair... At first my hair was brown but now it's black..

"There you go, miss. You're done now." The man said an understandable-for-me sentence.

I searched for a mirror and look at myself. And... Oh my gosh!! Is this me?? "Miss, you look so gorgeous and different from before." The man said grinning at me.

Then, my mom come to me. "Chorong-ahh.. It's that you? You look so different...." My mom said. I asked myself, "Is that me??"

*Just pretend that Chorong's old look is like her old picture in year 2012. And Chorong's new self is on the media. This is just a fanfic so don't take it seriously, okay..? :)*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Next Episode: The Arranging

"Omma, I'm still young for this!!"

"Chorong-ahh, it's for your own good..."

"It's mean you need to stop dating with her."

"And stop being his boyfriend. Forever."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello readersss!! How are doin' today?? :) I'm fine here.... I hope that yoy guys can wait for the next chapter....!! So exited.. Hihi... So so very very sorry if there are so many grammar and spelling mistakes for this chapter or other chapter... Mianhae...!!!! So dont forget to...

Vote
Comment
Read

Love ya all!! Have a good day!! Anneyong!!