Chapter 31: Awkward Moment

Chorong's POV

Now I'm on my way back to my hone after school has ended. This time, I walked alone. Why? Because that jerk was going to have a party at his friends house.

I'm walking along the street like before but I used the different way. Thank god that it'd still early. 5:13 p.m. School end at 4:30 p.m. but I have a class to attend. I'm infront my favorite cafe right now. I was about to entered when I feel someone touching my hand and grab me to the back of the cafe. I'm scared right now. I've been like this before but Woohyun was there and I was thankful but now no one by mu side.

What to do?! I'm scared! I need to escaped from this creepy place!

Then, he pinned me to the wall and started kissing me. I feel that his hand was on my private part right now. I'm crying!!! Huhu~ I wanna shout but... You know I can't.

After all of sudden, I heard a loud sound coming to my direction. I hope it's the police or someone that going to help me. I need a hero!!!!

Then, a man come out from a police car, I think. And he shackled the pervert's hand and bring him to his car. Then I feel someone was hugging me. Wait, what? Hug?!

Suho's POV

I was talking with Kai right now at Baek's house couse he made a party for his mom and dad's third anniversary.

Then, someone called me and said, "Yah, Suho. I saw your wife got rape at the street. Near the cafe that we always hangout." Then, he left. My eyes widen. What? Nerd? Rape? What the hell is going on?!

I excused myself and called the police to come to the cafe. I come along of course.

Then, I saw a man and a girl. They were at the back at the cafe. Is that Chorong? I think it is. I can recognize her by looking at her hair. Her hair colour was black. Shining black.

The police cone out of his car and shackled the man. He brinh him to the station. I run yo her hugged her. But, Idk why, when I hug her, I feel like hugging a pillow. So smooth and soft. But, whatever!

"Thanks god that you're safe. It's that man does anything to you? Huh?" I asked her. "Yah! What are you saying?!" She replied give me a weird expression.

Chorong's POV
I tilt my head and... "Yah! What are you saying?!" It's him. Suho. Seriously, he's hugging me right now. I feel like I was hugged by a zombie. -_- I give him a weird expression.

He released the hug and scratch his neck. "Umm... Sorry. Hehe. Accident."

O.....kay.... This is weird. "Why are you hugging me all of sudden? You can just asked me questions but don't hug me." I said with an annoying face. "I said it was an accident." He replied. I rolled my eyes and walked off. The police has left us and went to the station I guess.

Huhh... That was awkward. ×_×

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~