Chapter 24: Hospital

Bomi's POV

Yesterday, Krystal held a birthday party which is for her birthday. But the thing is, she hurted Chorong unnie just becuse she is a nerd. Hello! It doesn't mean you need to bully her! She's nice. Not like you, b*tch. I felt pity for Chorong unnie. Everyone has gone back to their own home. When she run outside, I searched for her everywhere but there are no sign of her. I felt so stressed out so I went to the garden to release it. It's raining outside.

But when I was at the door, I saw a figure lying down on the ground. I take a close look and it was... "Chorong unnie!!" I shouted her name. "Unnie, wake up!" Aishh... Unnie. Please wake up....~

I take my phone from my pocket and dialed a number.

Phone Conversation
"Yeoboseyeo?" "Oh, Hyuna unnie. Can you please come to Krystal's house?" "Why?" "Aishh.. Just come here." "Okay, okay." "Palli, palli!"
Phone Conversation Ended

After a few minutes, Hyuna unnie come to the garden and asked me what happen. I pointed at Chorong unnie and she looked so shock. Without thinking further, we bring Chorong unnie to the hospital.

Chorong's POV

I woke up and looked at my surrounding. It's white. Where am I? Wait, am I at the hospital?! Then, someone entered the room and said, "Chorong-ahh, you're wake up." I titled my head and saw Hyuna was standing on the door. "H-Hyuna-ahh, why can I be here? I should have die a while ago." "Yah! What are you saying?! You're not dead yet." "Then?" "You just have a fever. But it's quite high. Chorong-ahh, your bruise is getting better now. The next two days you can discharge from here." "Oohhh..."

I should have died!! I think god didn't hear my wish. Haihh.... It's okay. Soon.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for not updating!!!! I'm quite busy these days. And sorry for some grammars and spelling errors. English is not my first language. :)

Vote
Comment
Read