6 • Trip to Australia

Chorong's POV

Today, me and Bomi were going to make a study group at a cafe near her house because today is weekend so, no school. I've already told my mom that I'm going out with my friend and she said yes.

"Bye, omma!! I'm going now!" I said to my mom. "Bye!" My mom replied. Then, I went to the bus stop and wait for a bus to come. After about two or three minutes a bus arrived and I told the driver that I'm going to Myeongdon.

*skip! After the study time end.*

"Omma, I'm home!" "Oh, Chorong-ahh. Welcome home. I have something to tell you." "What is it?"

"I think you need to clean yourself first and eat dinner with us." "Okay." And after that, I went to my room and headed to the bathroom to take a bath.

Then, I wear my clothes and went back downstairs. I sat down and ate my dinner. "Omma, about the thing....can you tell me about it?" "Oh, about that. Actually, tomorrow, we, omma and Chorong will going to Australia and stay there for three months. Are you excited??" "OMO!! Jinjja?!?!" "Yeah... We're really gonna go to Australia."

"Oh my... Oh my... I can't believe it. My dream is coming true!! YEAYYY!!!" I shouted happily.

I really can't believe it. Me?? Going to Australia?? Oh my gosh!! My dream will really come true.

"Chorong-ahh.. Relax... Relax... It didn't happen yet so calm down..." "Okay, okay.. Fiuhh..." "So you need to pack your things right after we finish our dinner, okay?"

"Okay."

Chorong's POV

I really can't believe that I'm gonna go to Australia. Woah... It is really happening!!! I was packing my stuff when someone knocked the door.

*knock, knock, knock*

"Who's that?" "Noona it's me, Chanyeol." "Oh, sorry. Come in." He opened the door. "Noona, what are you going to do with this stuff? Are you going for an adventure or something?"

"Yup. I'm going for a vacation with omma." "Huh? Where?" "Australia. Sorry because omma only bought two tickets." "Nahh.... It's okay. It's not my dream anyway. My dream is to fly to America."

"Oh..."

"Anyway, noona. The reason I entered your room is not for asking questions, but I want to give back your book." Chanyeol said while handing me a book that he borrowed a few days ago.

"Chanyeol-ahh..." "Ne?" "Can you please.. Don't tell anyone in school about my flight to Australia?" "Okay."

"Promise?"

"Promise. Bye, noona."

"Bye."

*Next day, inside the airplane.*
3rd Person's POV

Chorong and her mom were discussing about where to go right after they arrived Australia. "Omma, can we go to the Safari first? Please......" I said while making puppy eyes.

"No, we can't. We need to go shopping first." "But, omma.... I don't like shopping...." "So don't follow me." Ughhh.... I don't like to shopping. It's not my style...

(A/N: "Chicken is not my style." OMG Galaxy oppa 😍😍)

Then, we arrived at Australia. My mom dragged me to the shopping mall. Iewww... So annoying!! :(

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~