Chapter 9: The Meeting ☆

Chorong's POV

Today, me and omma are going to get ready because our flight back to Seoul is just twenty-seven minutes from now. I have a bad feeling about the meeting. Omma said that I'm going to meet him after we fly back to Seoul.

I hope my soon-to-be husband is not the person in my head right now.

*skip! At 'Seoul International Airport'*

*inhale...exhale....* haahhh... Seoul's fresh air. I really miss it. "Chorong-ahh!!" I heard someone calling my name. I turned around and there they were, Bomi and Hyuna.

My eyes became wide. How did they know about my flight info Australia??

I wanted to know the reason how. So I asked them, "How did you know about my flight to Australia??" "Your brother, of course!!"

What the hell Chanyeol?!!

"By the way..., Chorong-ahh you look so different. Your hair, your face, and....no more ugly ponytail...wow.....!!"

"Hehe... Thanks. Actually, me and my mom were shopping after we arrived at Australia when a man just dragged me into a makeup store. Then, the worker fix my face, put some makeup and things. After that, he again, dragged me in to a salon shop and do some things and bla, bla, bla....., I become like this. Tadaa~"

"Oohhhh.... Hey, did you know that we miss you a lot?" "Of course I do but it was my wish to fly to Australia." "Chorong-ahh, we brought you some friends." Hyuna said excitedly.

"Bomi-ahh!!!!" Then I heard a familiar voice and look behind them and there he was, my brother, Chanyeol.

"Yah!!! Chanyeol-ahh!! You said that you would keep the secret!!" I shouted at him. "Oopps.... Mianhae noona... These girls forced me to..." He said while pouting. "Awww... You're so cute...! ;)" I said while patting his head like patting a dog.

I really love my brother because he's handsome, cute, tall-- even taller than me and he has a lot of agyeo.

Then, I saw like, ten or more boys behind Chanyeol. Wow... All of them was so handsome!! I think all of them was Chanyeol's friends. But... among of them, there was one person that I hoped I didn't see.

Again, it was Kim Junmyeon :(

Chorong's POV

I'm ready for the meeting now. I wore a simple white blouse and a jeans. Then, I heard my mom was calling for me. "Chorong-ahh!! Come downstairs. Our guest is on their way now!!"

"Coming!!" I shouted back as a reply while running downstairs. After about three or four minutes, I heard the bell ringing. It's mean our guest are here.

Omma opened the door and reveled a woman just around her age. "JilYeon-ssi! It's been a long time since we last met! Did you miss me?" "Of course I do." "MinRae-ahh, where's your son and husband?"

"Outside. I don't know what are they doing either.." My mom and my soon-to-be-mother-in-law were having a friendly conversation while me, standing here like a statue... "Ehhh.. JilYeon-ssi, is that your daughter?"

"Hmm.. She's the one who's going to be the bride soon."

"Jinjja? Wow.. You're so lucky because you will be marrying to a handsome guy and of course my son. Haha."

"A-annyeonghaseyo.." I greeted them nicely but filled with shyness while bowing to them. "Such a cutie.. Oh, wait. Let me call my son and also my husband." She called them and both of them got in our house.

"Anneonghaseyo." A man around appa's age walked in. Now I'm nervous.

"Who's the guy, who's the guy?!?! Please... Faster...." I said in my head. Then..... A young man entered our house and he wad.......

Kim Junmyeon, my first ever enemy.

"Ahh... Junmyeon-ahh you're here..." His mom said. "Yeah..." He said coldly. Huh!! As I said last time, such a jerk!

"So...let's start the meeting." They start to "Okay, as I said, we will arrange a married between our kid and... I think, the marriage will held on two weeks from now on." My mom start the conversation. "What?! Two weeks?! It's not okay, mom." I said in my head. "And... Chorong-ahh, I want to introduce you your soon-to-be-husband, Kim Junmyeon. And Junmyeon-ahh, she's going to be your wife soon." "WHAT?!?! HER?!" He shouted. My eyes widen. "Omma.... Why him......?" I whispered to my mom. My mom just looked at me and give me a 'is-there-something-wrong-with-him?' face. I nodded. My mom just chuckled. I'm sad... My life is going to be a disaster soon... "Ha.... Junmyeon-ahh. Can you bring Chorong to the park?" My mom asked him. What the hell, mom!! "Yeah, of course." He said while giving her a fake smiling. Ugh..... I don't like fake smiles. He, then stand up and walked out of my house and get out of the door. I just follow him.

Junmyeon's POV

We arrived at the park and Chorong just sat the swing while humming a song but I don't know what song is that. "Hey, if you wanna know, I don't even like you so please stay away from me after or before we married because I, already has a girlfriend and I love her." I start the conversation. "Me either." "Huh? What do you mean?" "I don't like you either." "That's good. More than good, actually." "I want to asked you, why did you kiss me when I was at the garden?" "Why? You want it again?" I asked her while smirking. "A-anii! I just wanted to know why. That's all." "Ooohhh... I kissed you because I know that you still keep your first kiss." "H-how did know that is my first kiss?" "Because you told me last time when we were in childhood time. I also told you that I will steal it." Again, I'm smirking.

Chorong's POV
"H-how did know that is my first kiss?" I asked him. "Because you told me when we were childhood time. I also told you that I will steal it." He said while smirking. Then, he came to me, grabbed my hand and pulled me to him. Now my face is just a few inches away from him. Then he kissed me on my lips. I tried to pushed him but I can't. He's too strong so I just give up. After a few minutes, he broke the kiss. He smirked. "Like it?" I was speechless. He said that he has a girlfriend but why he still doing it? "Let's go back to your house." "O-o-okay..." I followed him back to my house.

We arrived home and he opened the door. "Having a good time?" "Not really.." I said to Mrs Kim. They chuckled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~