Chapter 16: APink

\last day of sleepover party/
*3:26 p.m*
Chorong's POV

"Bye!" I bid goodbye to them. I mean, Bomi, Namjoo, Hayoung, Naeun and Eunji. Today is the last day of our sleepover party so now I'm on my way back home. I really miss omma and of course my cutie brother, Chanyeol.

\at home/
"Omma, I'm home!" "Oh, welcome home, dear! I really miss you." "Me too, omma. :)" "Ehem, ehem!! Noona........ You don't miss me?" Chanyeol said while making aegyeo. "Of course I do. Who doesn't" I said while give him a hug. He hug me back and said, "Noona, is Bomi is there too?" "Of course she is. Why? Do you have a crush on her?" I said while smirking. He nodded a little. "Woooooo..." Me and omma teased him. "Yah! How about noona? Suho hyung! Suho hyung! Suho hyung!" "Heh! I don't even like him. He's a player you know!" "Chorong-ahh... Are you ready for your marriage?" Omma asked me. I was speechless. Chanyeol is laughing at me. Duhhh... Who care about him. Pervert! Jerk! Player! Playboy! Huh!

After the conversation ends, I went to my bedroom and lay my body on my big purple bed. I was wondering what will happen at school tomorrow. Then, my world went black and nothing can be seen.

\tomorrow morning, 7:25 a.m, at school/
No one's POV

Chorong and Bomi were taking fresh air in the school compound. Then, Bomi heard something like, "Should we do it?" "Do you want to enter the show?" "I wanted to but I don't know how to...-"

"Bomi-ahh! Bomi-ahh! YAH!! YOON BOMI!!" Chorong shouted her name while using her dolphin voice. "Huh? What?" "Are you hear me?" "Hear what?" Duhh... I asked you just now, what are you looking at and what are you thinking about?" "Oh.. About that. Just now, I heard some students said like 'do you want to entered the show, I wanted to, should we?' So I was wondering what are they talking. So..., can we go to the note board?"

A/N: Is that right? 'Note board'. Haha. Weird right? I don't know what it is. The thing that the teachers put some news or notes or something on a board at your school. Sorry if it's wrong. I'm not good at English. :{

Chorong's POV
"So..., can we go to the note board?" Bomi asked me. "Yeah... Let's go. Let's see what's the new news." Then, me and Bomi went to the board. There are so many students here. What are they talking about? Bomi asked one of the students there. "Hey, why are you guys here? Is there something important about the school or something?" "Oh, our school is going to held a show that every students can enter it. But the audiences only accept students that can dancing and singing only. They also can do it in a group form." "Oohhh... Thanks for the information." "You're welcome."

After that, Bomi dragged me to the garden that our friends always hangout in the school. "Hey, girls! Come here! I have something to tell you guys." "What is it?" Hayoung asked. "Our school is going to held a show that every students can enter it. But the audiences only accept students that can dancing and singing only. We also can do it in a group form." Woahh... Bomi has a really good brain. She can remember the sentences that the girl said to her. It is exactly the same you know. "Jinjja?!" "Yeah.. It's mean, Hayoung and Namjoo can show their talents to everyone!!" "Woahhhhh.... Unnie! Can we do it?!" Hayoung asked excitedly. "Of course you can. Why not?" "Wait, should we do it in a group form? Six of us." I asked them. Their jaws dropped. "Unnie!! That's a brilliant idea!" Eunji said to me.

"Okay, the show will held about one week from today. So we need to discuss about the song, dance choreography and group name." "So far, quite easy." Naeun said. "About the song and dance, we will disscuss it later, okay? Now, we will discuss about our group name." I said. "How about..., Rainbow Girls?" "Weird." "Odd." "Shadow Ladies?" "Weird." "Then? I don't have any ideas left.... :(" "Girls, should we make it i a different ways?" "Huh? What do you mean?" Namjoo asked. "I mean, we should use our favorite things to make our group name more lively." "Wow. That's good." "Okay, what should we use? Favorite foods? Favorite numbers? Favorite places? Favouri-"

"Favorite colour?" I cut Bomi's sentences. "Hah!! That's a good one." "Okay, starting from Bomi, what's your favorite colour?" I asked her. "My favorite colour is...." "Eunji?" "Mine is ....." "Naeun?" "I like........." "Namjoo?" "My favorite one is....." "Hayoung?" "I like....." "Okay, mine is ........ So, our group name is going to be that name."

(A/N: Sorry, Idk what are their favorite colour. Even though I'm a pink panda, I still don't know their background self and personality.)

"It's like this.. And this... And...done! Our group name is...

"Apink!!!!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~