Chapter 28: Broke Up? (Part 2)

Krystal's POV

Today I'm going to start my plan where I need to get my revenge to that b*tch. But I hope it will work. Hey, of course it will. This is Krystal.

"Sojung-ahh!" I heard someone was calling me. I turned around and saw Victoria unnie was waving at me. I come to her and asked, "What?" "About your plan, are sure about it?" "Of course. I swear that it will work. Why?" "Nothing. Just asking. But.... Are you REALLY sure to broke up with him? Or that was just one of the plan?" "It's like this. After I broke up with him, of course he will hate that b*tch more so, I know that he will bully her everyday and everytime. It's mean she will go into the hell and die. Then, Suho will get back to me asked again about our relationship. Understand?" "Oohhh... Okay, then. I need to go now. I have a class after this. Anneyeong!" "Bye."

(A/N: I hope you're understand the explanation from Krystal that I write. If not then, I'm sorry.)

Starting of thr plan

I called Suho oppa and asked him if he could come and meet me at the garden but somehow I feel a bit nervous. WHY?! Idk. Whatever. After a few minutes, he come to the garden while smiling at me. "Baby~" He greet me but I just greet him with a emotionless face. "Hi."

Suho's POV

Krystal called me to come to the garden and for some reason, I don't know why, I think about that nerd. Hishh, why....? I hate her!

I come to the garden and saw her sitting on a bench. I greet her but her face was like... (*_*)

"Hey, what's wrong?" "Oppa, it's been a long time since we date, right? About... Three years." "Yeahhh, why?" "I'm quite depressed on you." "Huh?" "You know...the thing I said last time. When we were at the cafe." "What are you talking about, Krystal?" "Oppa, can we......broke up?" "W-w-wait, WHAT?!?!"

Why? Why did she want to broke up with me? "It's because you always pay attention of that nerd. I'm sad and jealous. So I've made my decision."

Then, she stand up and left. I didn't cry. But my heart cried. My heart broke to a million pieces. That nerd! She's dead!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~