Chapter 35: Discussion

Chorong's POV

"Huh? H...h...honeymoon?" What with the sudden question?!?! Honeymoon? No to the way!!

"Yeah. Can we?" "Wait, wait, wait. Why are you asking that type of question at all of sudden?" I asked becoz my curiosity was killin' me!! "Huh? Why not. Everyone that has married need to go on a honeymoon." He said.

"Yes for everyone but not for us." I replied. I will never accept the fact that we will go on a honeymoon. "Hughh... Jeballll..." He said while doing aegyo. "Heh! It's not working for me." I said annoyingly while rolling my eyes. "Say yes or a kiss will be at your lips."

I looked at him said, "Nope. I swear that you won't do it." I walked away. But then, he grabbed my hand and pulled my body to face him. Oh no, oh no, oh no!! No no no no no no no!

He pulled me closer to him which makes me scared..~ "A yes or a kiss?" He asked. I can feel his warmth breath. "Uummm..."

He come closer.. That sends me shivers. I gave up. "Fine, fine. I lost. It's a yes."

He smirked and give me a peck on the lips. Again, my eyes widen. "Thanks, babe. I'll tell this to omma and appa, kay?" He said and winked at me. Then, he left.

I stood there, frozen. What did he do?! What the f*cking hell?! Why did I said yes?! Why did you said yes, Chorong!!!??? You're stupid! Pabo Chorong!

I smacked my head really hard and it's hurt. "Ouch!" I cursed inside my head. Now, what? What should I do?? Sleep? Play games? Shopping? Nahhh... Shopping is not my style. Lotte World? Yeah.. Lotte World. I should urge Suho too.

I went upstairs *again.* and knocked on the door since it was locked. "Yah, Suho. Open the door." "Wait, wait." He said. Then, he opened the door. Looks like he was talking with someone in the phone.

"Who's that?" I mouthed at him. "Omma." He replied. "What?! Did you tell her about the honeymoon thing?!" I asked becoz I'm panicking right now. "Shhh... Don't be too loud. Ne, sorry omma. Chorong was a bit crazy over here." He said to omma.

I'm not crazy. He's the one who's crazy. I snatched of the phone from him and said, "Hello, omma. How are you today?" "Oh, Chorong-ahh.. I heard that you two were going on a honeymoon. Is that right?" Omma asked happily.

"Ummm... Yeah, yeah. Suho must be the one who told you, right?" I asked omma while giving death glares at him. "What?" He whispered. I rolled my eyes and back to the conversation.

"Chorong-ahh.. Don't forget to do the ehemm ehemm thing, okay?" Seriously, omma!? "Hehehe.. Arasseo, omma. I'll hang up now. Bye. Luv you." I said while giving fake laugh. "Luv you too. Bye." I hang up and give back tho phone to Suho.

"Yah! Who told you to tell omma about that?" I asked him. "Told ya. I'm the one who told myself to tell omma about our honeymoon." He said and walked away. Aishh..

Hah! I should asked him about that Lotte World. "Hey, Suho." "Yes, my dear?" "Don't you dare call me that. Anyway, do you wanna go somewhere??" "Nope. I wanna stay at home."

I sighed. "But.. I wanted to go to Lotte World." I pleaded. "Hmmm... Sure, then. But not now. I want to sleep." He patted my head. "Okay." I smiled.

Sometimes he can be sweet and nice. Sometimes he can be a perverted jerk. And I like his attitude. It just makes me happy :)

Then, my phone was vibrating. I took it out from my pocket and see who's the caller. It's mom. My physical mom. I press the green button. "Yeoboseyo.., omma. How are you?" "I'm fine here. Same with your appa. Hey, I heard from your mother-in-law that your going to have a honeymoon. Is that right?"

That thing become public now... "Ah, ne. It's true. Wae, omma?" "Just asking. Which place did you guys choose?" "Not yet. We still discussing about it." "Oohhh, okay. I will hangup now. Bye." "Bye.

I don't like that thing become public.... I went to my room and opened the door. I saw Suho was sleeping on the bed. Seriously, is this guy was a huge sleeper. It's really bad for our conditions.

*sighed*

I'm so boring right now. Idk what to do +_+

Just sleep. That's the only thing I can do right know.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~