Chapter 37: So Many Kiss...

Hello there!! Chapter 37 here.. This story will reach 40th chapter. Wait patiently, okay? But, for this one there's a scene that... Hehe.. You know what I mean. So read it at your own risk. My friends told me to do it so don't be mad at me..

Chorong's POV

Me, Cookie and Suho were walking down the at the beach while eating ice cream that Suho has bought. Me and Suho got Vanilla one and we share it with Cookie. I know that some dogs doesn't like ice cream but Cookie is different. Everytime I take some of the ice cream and placed it on my palm, he always lick it.

But when I didn't gave any, he will bark. So I think Cookie was a really special dog. I ♥ him.

"Hey, shall we back to hotel? I'm tired.." He asked me. Honestly I'm tired too. We've already pack our thing in the hotel a few hours ago. But I said to him that I wanna take a walk at the beach so ere we are.

"Okay, then. Let's go back." I said and lift Cookie up and Suho gave me a peck on my lips. I was quite shocked at his action but he just smiled at me and said, "Thanx." I shtugged it off and we walked to our hotel room. We went in the elevator and he pressed the 5th floor button.

*inside the hotel*

I placed down Cookie on the bed and sat on the couch. "Hey, that bed was mine. Why Cookie was there?" He asked cutely. "Becoz Cookie is a VIP..." I said and pinched his nose. "Now, go and take a bath. You smelled l like a cow you know?" "Nope. I always smell good. Like lavender. Wahhh.." "Bleh..."

He went in the bathroom and take a bath while I'm here, on the couch sleeping.

==========

I woke up and stretched my arms as I heard the bathroom door was opened and revealed someone that... I looked away. "Yah! At least cover your top with that towel!" I said to him. Yes, his top was naked. Of course I will look away. Are you crazy to look at his body?!

"Huh? Why? Like it?" He asked. I can feel that he was smirking right now. "A-anii!" "Then?" "Nothing." I stood up and grabbed my towe and was about to go to the bathroom when he held my hand and he kissed my cheeks.

That was my 2nd. That's strange.

I took my bath, and I put some lip balm on my lips since it always dry and bleeding. Wanna know which flavor? Strawberry!!! My favorite. I always lick it purposely coz it taste so sweet!!! Haha..

==========

I went out the bathroom while drying my hair with the towel. I walked to the bed and hang my towel on the 'hanging bar'.

*you know what I mean. :)*

Suho was playing with his phone. I wanna play with mine too! I took mine and search for Woohyun's number. There! I pressed it and chat with him.

**********
Hello there!- Chorong

Who's this?- Woohyun

Rongieee!! :D -Chorong

Oohh..How are you doing?-Woohyun

I'm fine here. Did you know that today was my first ever honeymoon?- Chorong

Jinjja?! Wahhh.. Congratulations!!- Woohyun

Hehe, thanx. But... This one was quite boring. Why? Becoz I'm with him. Anyway, gotta go. Suho was callin'. Sorry if we can't chat longer.- Chorong

Haha..it's okay. Bye!! :)- Woohyun
**********

We ended the conversation and I looked at Suho who were calling me like crazy. "What?" "Hey, can I have a kiss? I miss it..." Honestly, me too. Eventho that it was going to be my 3rd. Bare with me. Me and him were better now. No more fight.

"Ieewww...cheesy." "I am." "Come here. Just a peck, kay?" "Awww.. I want a long one. Please...." He pleaded. As always, it didn't work on me.

"Nope." "Haihhh... It's okay, then. I don't need a kiss." He said and walked away. Wait!! I grabbed his hand and give a peck on his lip.

My 3rd...

"There you go." I said. But then he come forward slowly and of course, I take my backsteps too.

"W...what are you doing...?" Why did I'm stuttering?!?! I bit my lower lips and looked down on my feet. He just kept quiet and continue his steps. I want to take another steps but there's a wall behind me. Now I'm dead. This is the real deaths. He pinned me to the wall and come closer. His face were just a few inches away from mine.

Then, he kissed me. Idk what to do. My eyes were widen, my body were frozen, and now the kiss turn into passionate. I closed my eyes and remain quiet. I kissed him back but- wait! Why the heck in the world that I kissed him back?!

Idk why, I feel like.. I'm enjoying the kiss. Why, Chorong? WHY?!?!

He stopped kissing me and said, "Why your lips taste sweet huh?" He smirked. My cheek turn to red and I said, "N...n...nothing."

Oh no. It's becoz of the lip balm that I put on last time. So regret. "Sokeyh. It doesn't matter, right?" He said then kissed me again.

Like before, I replying his kiss and now the kiss turn to rough. Oh no, oh no, oh no!! I'm ready yet... Andwaeeee...~ :'(

I broke the kiss and said, "Wait, I'm not ready yet." "Then?" "..." I remained quiet. "Look. That shows that you're ready." "But-"

Then, we kissed again roughly. He lift me bridal style and placed me down on the bed. He kissed my neck then to my jawline. Then, back to my lips. He bit my lips and I send out a soft moan.

The process continue until we've done doing the thing.

I ended up sleeping beside him.

My 4th. But this one was doubled. So, my 5th. :-\
==========

I woke up and stretched my arms as the sunlight shone through our room.

*sorry. I take that part from my other fanfic. I dont have any idea for their morning moment.*

My body was aching right now. I think it's becoz of last night. So tired.

I stood up and walked to the bathroom. I washed my face, brushed my teeth and as always, take a bath. After that, I looked at the mirror and looked at myself.. Wait, what is thi-

Oh gosh! How do I'm going to cover this hickeys?!?! Everyone will notice it...

I walked out the bathroom with a worried face and saw Suho was sitting on the corner of the bed, looking at me. "What?" I asked. "You're great last night. Anyway, where's my morning kiss?" "Your morning kiss? There. In your dream. One more thing, how do I'm going to cover this things?" I asked, pointing at those hickeys. He smiled at me. "Don't cover it. That shows that you're mine now." He whispered to me and I give a gross face.

Then, I walked away. "Hey, my morning kiss. Please, please, please....." He pleaded. I sighed and said, "Just this time okay?" I said and walked to him. I give a peck on his lips and about to walked away but he cupped my face and kissed my lips again. But not a serious one.

Just a peck, but longer. My 6th.

I feel like I've received so many kiss today.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Note!! *just for my sister, kay?*

Hello, sis! How are you? Actually I made that scenes becoz my friend told me yo. So sorry..... :'(

But I hope you like this story..