8 • Important Thing

Chorong's POV

Me and my mom were watching TV at our homestay when my mom started a conversation.

"Chorong-ahh, did you know that me and appa always make your wishes come true?"

"Hmm...." I said as a reply.

"I have something very important to tell you." "What is it?"

"Chorong-ahh... I think it's time for you to get married."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"WHAT?!?!" I widened my eyes because I could not believe what my mom had just said.

"But... Omma... I'm still young for this....!" I said to my mom. My eyes became teary. "Chorong-ahh... It's for your own good. It's your appa's wish. Now you need to make your appa's wish come true. And...if you not married, neither your appa's company will bankrupt or he will be jobless. What's your choice? Choose." My mom said in a serious tone.

"B-b-but..."

"No more 'but', Chorong. And I've decided who will you married with." "Who?!" I asked my mom in a sad tone but filled with anger. "The Kim Company's son. You'll meet him after we fly back to Seoul." After my mom finished her sentences, I ran to my room and locked the door.

Then, I cried. I can't believe it. Why I need to do it? Is it to important to me? I'm not ready for this thing yet. I hope I could stop this fûcking stupid marriage.

Junmyeon's POV

Today, me and Krystal are going to have a date at a coffe shop near her house. I was having a bath when my mom told me to be hurry. "What's the matter?" I asked myself. After I've done wearing my clothes, I went downstairs and I saw my mom and my dad were sitting on the couch.

"Suho-ahh.. where are you going?" "Have a date with Krystal, of course." I relied. "Oohh.." My mom said. "You can't, son." Then, my dad join the conversation.

"W-why?"

"Because we have an important thing to tell you." "What is it?" "Sit here, son." My dad said while tapping on an empty space beside him. I sat down and asked again.

"What is it? What were you going to tell me..?" My dad sighed. It's mean it's time for omma to speak.

"Suho-ahh... We... We arranged you a marriage.." My mom said while looking straight in my eyes.

"WHAT?!?!?! Om-omma.. Are you playing jokes with me? It's impossible for a person to marry around my age." I said to my mom while giving her a fake laugh. "Your mother is not lying, son. It's true. You will be married soon."

"B-but.... Why?!"

"Because my company's partner has a bit problem with his job. So you need to marry his daughter so his company won't bankrupt... And..-"

"It's mean you need to stop dating with her, Krystal. And stop being his boyfriend. Forever." Omma cut off appa's sentences and went upstairs. I was speechless. Then appa walked off.

"It is really going to happen?" I asked myself. "But.... I'm not going to end the relationship berween me and Krystal." I said again.

What a shocking day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter 9: The Meeting

"What?!?! HER?!?!"

"Omma..... Why him....."

"The wedding will be held two weeks from today."

"I don't even like you so stay away from me!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~