Chapter 38: Just A Normal Day...

Hye there! Do you miss me?? I hope so. Actually..., about my hiatus thingy...,I said it was two or three weeks right? But....I'm not even updating even a SINGLE chapter. It's been a month already. Sorry for that. I have some technical difficulties.. Well, actually it just my brain has stop working so I needed some time. So....Hope you guys love this chapter!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

at school*
Chorong's POV

"Unnie, can you give me that pen?" Someone asked me. Of course it's Bomi..."Huh? Eodie?" "There. That one." She said while pointing at a pen on the floor.

"Wait, how can it be there? It's was meters away from your desk.." I said while standing up, getting ready to take the pen. "Actually....., when I was writing, I accidentally threw it becoz I was frustrated. I can't finish my homework. Hehe.." She explain.

I rolled my eyes and took the pen and give it her. "Anyway, unnie. How's your life?" She asked. "Like always. No different." "Ooohh...."

After a few minutes, I've decided to take a nap. I wonder why the teacher is not coming?!?! Is she having a holiday? It's been a week now.

I lay down my head and tried to close my eyes when Suho asked me, "Hey, where's Mrs Lee?" "Molla. I think she's having a holiday. I heard some student said that she went to Japan becoz she need to continue her study but I don't know if it's true or not." "Ooohhhh...kay then." He said and back to his seat.

I closed my eyes and and wait until it's lunch time.

*lunch time*
Me and other Apink's member walked down the stairs and we went to the cafeteria to grab our lunch.

After buying some foods, we search for an empty seat but there's nothing left. All of the seat was taken. "Aishh...why are there so much students...?" Namjoo whined. "As you can see, our school has a lot of- I mean A LOT of new students get into this school. So I think they (school worker/manager/something, Idk...) need to renovate this cafeteria or this whole school a bit so that students can stay properly and 'comfortably'."

(Is that how you write it??

"Ooohhh..." Namjoo nodded as she understand me. "But.....what are we going to do right now?? Where do we sit??" Eunji asked. "I don't kno-" I was about to say something when someone interrupted us. "Girls, you can sit here." Wait, that voices was familiar..

"Oh, Channie oppa!"

I turned around and..."Yah, dongsaeng! You didn't tell me that you were back. Do you miss noona?"

Yeayyy....! My Yeollie has back from his trip! Actually, he's having a trip to London becoz his homeroom teacher's mom was sick so he wanted to accompany her to go to London with his friends for two weeks. I really miss him...

"Of course I miss you, noona. Are you being well?" "Yes I am, Yeollieeee...." I said and hugged him. "Hey...,no hug for me...?"

Omo, I heard something! Oh no, it's death! Please...not him...

"Ummm....i think maybe not, Suho. Not here. It's public." I said. "Aww...please..." He said doing aegyo. "Aishh..." I gave up.

I hugged him and whispered in his ears, "This was your last."

"Awww....so sweet...." The girls said. I purposely do a fake puke expression and they giggled but all of the boys were teasing me, especially Chanyeol. "Ayieee...couple of the months..!" Chanyeol said. I send him death glares but he smirked. Aishh this boy!

"Yah! How are you and Eunji? How many times do you guys having date huh??" I asked smirking. "Aishh, noona! Don't talk about that it's embarrassing..." He answered and I giggled.

It's fun being with them. They always making jokes, funny thing, tricks and other things that made me smile. I luv them...

"Kriiiiinggggg!!!!"

Oh, there goes the bell. It's mean lunch time has ends.

We head back to our classes and wait patiently for the teacher to comes...

Today was just a normal day. Nothing happens. No problem, mischief or anything bad happens. It's like my day. My lovely day...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~