10 • Kidnapped?

Chorong's POV

I was getting ready for school when someone called my name. "Chorong-ahh, I heard that Junmyeon goes to the same school as yours, correct?" My mom asked.

"Yeah... Why?"
"Here. Give this to him. It's from your father."
"What's this?"
"Just a present."
"What present?"
"Haih..... You asked a lot. A hand watch."
"Oh.... But, mom....why me..."

"Because he's your soon-to-be-husband." I sighed. "Okay.... Bye omma. I'm going to school now. Chanyeol-ahh!! Palli!!"

Yup. Today, Chanyeol is going to school with me. And very sorry readerss!! Actually before me and my family moved to Seoul, Chanyeol had already started his learning there.

"Bye omma!" He said to mom. "Bye."

---

We arrived at school. I saw all students look so shock with my appearance. I heard, "Is that the ugly nerd?"
"How can she be so different?"
"No more ponytail, spectacle and.. No more ugly face.."
"I'm jealous. She's pretty now."
"But Krystal unnie is still prettier than her though."

I just let them be because they're no my problem and I didn't know who this-- Krystal was.

I went to my class and again, everyone looked shocked. I just ignored them. I walked to my seat and place my backpack and went to Bomi's seat. "Oh, anneyong Chorong unnie!!" "Huh? Why are you calling me unnie?" "Because you're older than me." "When is your birthday again?"

"August, 13. Unnie's is 3rd March right?"

"Oh. How did you know my birthday anyway?"
"Chanyeol."
"Oh...."

Then, Mrs Lee entered the class. Like always, I'm paying attention to her. That jerk is still stealing glance on me.

Ugh.... I don't like it.....

<school end>
*still* Chorong's POV

I was searching for Junmyeon because I need to give him the hand watch when I heard someone called my old nickname, 'nerd'.

"Yah!! Nerd, come here!" I turned to my right and that person was Junmyeon. I approached him and asked, "What?"

"Where's my present?" At that moment, he was still with his friends.

Meaning that Chanyeol was there too.

"Oh, here. How did you know about this present?" I asked him while handing the present. "I'm a stalker, why?" He said while smirking.

"Ooh.... Our leader is a player now..." A tall, mischievous faced boy said to Junmyeon and was replied but a ruffle to his hair.

"Hey noona, I forgot to introduce you to my friends. So this is Baekhyun, Sehun, Kai, D.O and of course your husband, Junmyeon."

The mischievous boy was Sehun.

"Yah!! He's not my husband!" I glared at my brother when a guy, I assumed Kai saod something like he was finishing my sentence.

"Yet." Kai grinned and received my second glare.

"Noona, can I go out with my friends? Please...???" My brother suddenly asked.

Ugh, aegyeo... I seriously despised it with pure hatred...

I sighed.

"Yes you can, but don't be out too late, arraseo?"

"Arraseo. Saranghae noona. Bye..."

"Bye.." I replied to him.

Junmyeon was just staring at me like..he's a real stalker.

Huh! Indeed... Jerk!

Then, I start my way back home.

---

I was walking happily in the neighborhood area when someone grabbed my hand and brought me to an old building somewhere.

And of course, I freaked out.

I shouted for help but it was useless because the person closed my mouth and nose using his hand so my voice became muffled.

My vision went blurry and then, blackout.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~