Chapter 32: A New Family Member

Chorong's POV

Today is school so I need to get ready. I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth, washed my face and of course, take a bath. After that, I wear my uniform and head downstairs.

I start preparing breakfast now. I don't wanna wake that lazy ass up. I don't care if he will be late or not. That's not my problem.

After I've done preparing and eating, I went to school alone since that grandpa was not wake up yet. Nahhhh... It's still early.

*skip! At school*
No one's POV

Chorong walked along the corridor with Naeun when they saw a cute little doggie was lying on the floor lifelessly. "Unnie, look at the dog." Naeun said to Chorong. Then, Chorong ran to the dog and picked it up. She patted it's head and said, "Poor little creature. We should help it. Hey, should we name him?" "Yeah. How 'bout.... Milky?" "It's not white. It's brown. I think Brownies would be better." "Yeah... Can we adopt it?" "I hope so. Nahhh.. I will take it. It's a male puppy."

Then, Chorong and Naeun went to the school's pet room since the mistress love animals so she made a room where all of her pets can stay. "Mrs Lee, we found a puppy at corridor earlier. Can we kept it here?" Naeun asked. "Oh, of course you can. Poir little baby. He's sick. We need to send him to the doctor." She replied. "Mrs, I've decided to take the puppy home so after school, I will take it back, okay?" Chorong asked. "Oh, okay. Do well in class."

They bowed to Mrs Lee and left the room. Then, they went to class.

*skip! After school, at Pets Room*
Chorong's POV

"Anneyeonghaseyo.." I greet the workers there and search for Mrs Lee. Oh, there she is. "Mrs Lee, can I take the puppy?" At that time, she was holiding him. "Oh here you go. Take care of him, okay?" "Okay." I replied and take Brownies home. He's so cute!!!! He looks like a teddy bear.

I went back to my house while holding Brownies on my hands. He's sleeping. So cute and adorable. I luv him :)

After I've arrived home, I placed Brownies down and let him play with some stuff. I have some toys actually. All of them were from my brother when he was still a kid. I love to keep his things. It makes me happy everyday when I looked at it.

I give Brownies a horse-shaped soft toys so that he can play with it. I'm watching him while preparing dinner for me, Brownies and and grandpa. He's still not home yet. I think he went out with Exo.

After I've done cooking and eating, I went to the living room where Brownies is. Hes lying on the floor like a flat biscuit. Haha. Actually it's been a long time since I wanted a puppy. I wanna change his name. Let's name him... Cookie. Yeahh.. Cookie will be a sweet name. I have a new family member!!!! Yeayyy!!! :)