!2!

When I walked in Lars was on his bed hissing at James and James had a nail bat about to hit Lars. "You guys are stupid." I said walking in and sitting my Lars' drums and porno magazines. I picked up one from Denmark and looked through it. Damn these are freaks, I thought to myself putting the magazine back.

James put the bat down and Lars looked at me. "We're going to this bar later to see this bassist. He's currently in a band but is thinking about leaving and we want to see if he'd join us. Do you wanna come?" Lars asked, sitting down on the bed.

"Is Dave going?" I asked. I didn't really like Dave. He always tried to hit on me and when he was drunk he'd yell all the time which made me yell back. A few times James had to hold Dave back while Lars took me home. He was just an asshole who thought he was better than everyone else.

"No he said he's got to go to work and after he's going to this chicks house he's been fucking." James said. "Alright I'll go, but I don't have any other clothes right now. I just ran when he came at me and left everything behind." I said, grabbing the sticks on Lars' drums.

I twirled them around in my hands as James and Lars talked about the band. After Lone cooked dinner and we ate we hopped into James' truck to the bar. We didn't need IDs because they don't check them at the door.

We got there and it seemed kinda rundown. We went in and sat at a table towards the bar. "AND NEXT WE HAVE AGENTS OF MISFORTUNE!" A guy yelled walking off stage. Three guys walked in and started playing.

They were pretty good but the bassist was amazing. He played like a god. As he played his hair flew around. I watched him in awe. I have never seen anybody play like him. I was breath taken as I watched him play.

Soon their set ended and they walked off. Lars grabbed my arm and dragged me backstage. The guys that were just onstage were packing up their stuff. "Hey! We're the guys you talked on the phone with about that spot." James said. I stood behind Lars as the guys talked briefly. "Let me go talk to my band and I'll catch you guys outside." He said walking away.

We walked outside and stood by the truck. It was surprisingly cold out. Soon the guy came out and put his case in the back of a blue truck before walking over to us. He stood in front of us and pulled out a pack of smokes.

He looked at me and his eyes widened. "Hey, you're that girl that ran into me today!" He said a small smirk appeared from behind his cigarette. "Oh! That was you? Shit I'm sorry." I said crossing my arms and leaning on the truck.

"All good. So you guys are located here right?" He asked, looking at Lars. "Oh yeah," Lars said, looking at him. "Well I live in Castro Valley and I'm not moving so sorry but I can't be in your band." He said putting out his finished cigarette and trying to walk off.

"Wait! What if we relocate to near you or even in Castro Valley? I mean my parents are trying to get me out of the house and even offered to buy me a place when I find one" Lars said, walking in front of him. "Well if and when you do you know my number." He said walking around him.

Lars walked back over to us and leaned against the truck. "So you're really gonna move to Castro Valley just to get this guy in your band." I asked Lars. He stayed quiet for a minute. "I mean he's our only option right now. Ron quit." He said opening the truck door.

I shook my head and looked at James. James shrugged and got in the drivers side. I got in next to Lars and we drove back to Lars' house. "I'm gonna talk to my dad tomorrow about a place." Lars said to James before motioning for me to get out.

James nodded and drove off when we got out. We went inside and went to Lars' room. He laid in his beed as I pulled the one out from under his bed. "Do you want to go home when your step dads at work and steal some of your shit back? I'm sure I can get James to help. We can get your clothes and guitar." Lars asked, putting his head over his bed.

"Yeah it'll have to be between 6 and 12 or 12:30 and 5. He does work tomorrow since it's a Wednesday." I said looking at him. "Now give me a fucking pillow and blanket dipshit!" I said, still looking at him. "Fock ok." He said, grabbing his extras off his bed.

"Night Dipshit." I said getting comfortable. "Godnat." Lars said. I learned from his parents that it means good night in Danish. I rolled over and drifted to sleep.