!25!

I slowly opened my eyes and was blinded by the light. I rubbed my eyes and turned around in someone's arms. I looked to see who's arms I had wrapped around me. Cliff laid there with his eyes closed, he looked so peaceful asleep.

I vaguely remember what happened last night. I remember dragging him into my room and kissing him. That doesn't really explain why he's in my bed, but hell I'm not complaining. I closed my eyes and laid there in his arms.

He moved his arm and yawned before placing it on my face and rubbing circles on my cheek. I smiled as he did so. I opened my eyes and I saw him staring at me. "Well good morning." He said with that smirk plastered on his face. "Good morning Mr. Button." I said looking at him.

He lightly chuckled before tucking my hair behind my ear. I closed my eyes and yawned. "Your head hurt?" he asked, smirking at me. "Eh. I handle hangovers pretty well if I do say so myself." I smiled at him. He shook his head at me.

"Do you even remember last night?" he asked, looking at me more seriously. "Uh... Some of it. I remember leaving the bar and when we got home I dragged you to my room to listen to music. Uhh..." I said looking at him, "And then we kissed right?". I watched as his eyes became softer and he nodded.

"I don't remember much else tho... Oh! I told you to stay, I think." I said now sitting up. He sat up with me, "What else happened?" I asked. "You uh.. You wanted to fuck but I told you no and you fell asleep on me." He said upside down smiling at me.

My face went bright red, "I- Uh..." I said, staring at him with my eyes wide open. "Yeah... It's ok tho you weren't really yourself and I couldn't cuz I felt like I was taking advantage of you." He said, rubbing the back of his neck. "I'm sorry." I said burying my face into my hands.

He chuckled and rubbed my back, "It's fine. You were drunk.". "Yeah but still!" I said through my hands. He chuckled. "Wait!" I said looking at him, "You said something before I fell asleep! What did you say?". He looked at me, his eyes looked embarrassed.

I raised an eyebrow at him. "Well?", "I don't remember.". I looked at him, "Yes you do!" I said. He looked at me before smirking, "I guess you'll never know." he said getting up. I threw a pillow at him and he walked out of my room.

I sat there for a second. Did I really try to fuck him? I sighed and got up. I grabbed a navy cami top and my black sweatpants. I brushed the rats out of my hair and walked to the living room. Taryn and Kirk were asleep on the couch all cuddled up.

I smiled and walked back to open Lars' and James' door. Some girl laid naked in James' bed and Lars next to her naked as well. I shut the door and walked to the kitchen. Cliff and James were opening a beer. "Oh my god. All you guys drink is beer." I said, grabbing the cranberry juice out of the fridge.

"Cranberry juice?" Cliff said, looking at me. "Yes! That way I won't get UTI's and it goes amazing with jager." I said looking at him. James laughed, sending beer out of his nose. Cliff just stood there with wide eyes.

"What surprised I would say that? I ain't got no shame." I said walking to the tv.