!37!

"WHAT IS HAPPENING BETWEEN YOU AND CLIFF!" she basically screamed while driving down the road. I grabbed The Man Who Sold The World and put it in. "It's not that big of a deal." I said smiling even though I was trying not to.

She looked at me before looking back at the road. "Ok! Last night I got him to help me with the keg stand and after we talked for a little while that's it." I said, trying to keep a straight face.

She looked at me before her expression got shocked but in a good way. "YOU GUYS FUCK!" she said. "What!" I said, rolling my eyes. This stupid smile wouldn't go away!.

"You can't hide this from me! You had his shirt when you guys came home very late from the party. You both had the most outrageously big smiles on your faces. You went into the bathroom while he was showering!" She got out before I cut her off.

"Wow! I literally had to piss for the bathroom thing. That's it." I said, rolling my eyes. "BUT YOU DIDN'T DENY THE REST OF IT!" she said, smiling like a child. I mean I was too. "Ok! So what if we did?" I said, crossing my arms.

She just smiled at me jaw dropped. "There's more! Tell me about it! I'm not stupid!" she exclaimed. "Ok ok! We did fuck and after we were laying there cuddled up and he was calling me gorgeous before and he looked at me and told me he mean it!" I said smiling. I felt like a kid who just got a puppy on christmas.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD LOVE!" she yelled looking at me. "I know! But it gets better. We laid there and the words, I love you, slipped out of my mouth!" She looked at me and I nodded. "He asked me what and I started stuttering but he cut me off by saying, I know what you said! I just want to hear you say it again! I said I love you again and he said, I love you too Em!" I basically shrieked.

She just had her jaw dropped. "I KNOW!" I said covering my blushing cheeks. "When I talk about him or like right now, I feel like a dumb blonde bimbo who's talking about her new boyfriend that she is only gonna last a week! But he makes my head spin! When I talk about him or see him it's like my muscles ignore me and just smile like a child in a candy shop!" I said looking at her while pulling my hands down my face.

She smiled and laughed. "Hun, it's called love. You just happen to have a bad case of it." She said, looking at me. I sighed with a smile.

"Oh! And I woke up to him rushing. The cops were there! He climbed out of the window with me in his arms and ran for like 2 blocks!" I said looking at her. "Well we all know the cops busted the party." She said with a smile. "Yeah I know." I said, smiling back.

She pulled into a parking lot and found a parking space. "After this we're gonna go find something to eat. I'm hungry." She said getting out of the car. I followed her inside. We sat in the wait line for a while before it was her turn.

"Wait, you play drums right?" I asked her. "Yeah why?" she asked, looking at me. "What if we started a band! All we would need is a bassist and maybe another guitarist!" I said. "Yeah but then we would actually have to look." She said, smiling at me. "Oh haha! I'm serious Natalya! That would be bitchin'!" I said lightly punching her shoulder.

"I mean yeah. What would we even call the band?" She asked me. "I don't know. Maybe something like, Queens of Noise or like some big word that has a very simple meaning. Like the word cupidity. It means greed." I said now really thinking about a band.

"I mean yeah. Maybe we could just be a duo! We did forensics as a duo!" she said, looking at me. "Yeah!" I said.

It was her turn and I stood by her as she went through the process. "You are officially Natalya Jasmine Taylor." the woman said, giving her the new driver's license. "Awsome!" Natalya said before turning to me and pushing me out of the way to leave.

I followed her to the car. "So where are we going now, Natalya?" I said with a big smile. "Let's go to that bar and grill we passed on fifth street." she said backing out and driving to the bar.