!22!

I was taking the strings of my guitar off when the phone rang. "JAMES!" I yelled. He answered it. "It's for you, I take over here." He said give me the phone. "Hello?", "Hey Em! I called to ask what you guys are doing?" Taryn said.

"Oh uh nothing I think.", "Well Kirk told me to call you guys cuz he wants to know when y'all want to.", "Oh well right now Cliff and Lars are getting me strings and James picks. I'll call you back when they get here.", "Ok! Also maybe the guys can jam and me and you go to a bar or something.", "Yeah that sounds great!", "Ok see ya!" She said hanging up.

"When do you think you guys wanna jam with Kirk?" I asked James. "Tonight if possible, probably. Also we should all go to a bar after." James said, handing me my guitar. I nodded. "I have some guitar cleaning stuff in my room. Will you grab it?" I asked. He nodded and walked in my room.

He gave it to me and sat on the couch. I had cleaned my pick guard and body when Cliff and Lars came back. "Think fast!" Lars yelled, throwing the strings at me. "Asshole! If you ruined these I'll fucking kill you!" I said. We all sat around talking about the jam sesh with Kirk while I cleaned my guitar.

I put the strings on and went to the phone. "Hello?", "Hey Taryn! So the guys said tonight would be great but that They need me to show some of the things to Kirk. So we'll have to just go with them to the bar.", "Sounds good!", "Just come over whenever you want. The address is, *Address?*.", "Cool see ya!" she said, hanging up.

"I'm gonna take a shower!" Lars said. James and Cliff said they both needed one too. "I'm gonna go get ready." I said walking to my room. I grabbed my makeup and started to do my makeup. Nothing too special. Someone knocked at the door. I assume someone answered because the door opened and closed.

My door flung open and Taryn stood there in a short dress.

"Hello Love!" She said walking over and sitting next to me

"Hello Love!" She said walking over and sitting next to me. "Hey.", "Girl you aren't wearing that!", "Then find me something!" I said finishing my eyeliner. She dug through my clothes pulling out something I hadn't seen in a while. "Here!" She said throwing at me and shutting the door.

"Taryn, Love

"Taryn, Love. I don't know if that will cover my nipples." I said looking at her. "Just try it on!" She said plopping on my bed. I took off my clothes and started putting on the shorts. "Hey we ne-" Cliff saud opening the door before Taryn kicked it to shut it.

"She's changing! God, have you ever heard of knocking!" She yelled. I finished getting dressed and walked out the door with my guitar and Taryn following me.

All the guys were playing things quietly. I plugged my guitar and looked at them. James looked shocked as did Cliff. "Ember what the fock are you wearing?" Lars said with anger in his tone. I pointed at Taryn and mouthed sorry to her.

Lars sighed and started playing motorbreath. I joined in with James and soon we were all playing to show Kirk. Kirk nodded with the song as he was switching between looking at my fingers and at the paper. We finished, "Wow that's good! You guys have a unique style! I like it." he said standing up.

"You give it a try," I said, unplugging my guitar. He plugged his in as I stood next to Taryn. He was doing really good. After the song they sat there and talked about the band as me and Taryn talked about Roger Taylor and Brian May.

Suddenly someone started soloing. I thought it was Kirk on the lower string but it was Cliff. (Queue Anesthesia/ Bass solo tape one). I watched as he played his bass like a god. "Holy shit!" I said to myself. Apparently he heard that and looked at me. He stopped and everyone was silent.

"That was fucking amazing!" I said, closing the silence. Everyone started agreeing and complimenting him. After everyone started talking again I looked over to see Cliff staring directly at me with his smug smirk plastered on his lips. I smiled as Taryn kept talking.

"Girl!" She said lightly smacking me. I turned and looked at her. "You two are eyeing each other like fresh pieces of meat!" She said, smiling at me. I rolled my eyes.

"LET'S GO GET SHITFACED!" James yelled. I cheered at his statement. We all walked outside and decided to go to Whiskey Wonders a couple blocks away. James and Lars rode together, Kirk and Taryn rode together leaving me with Cliff.