!60!

Cliff stood there with a smile plastered on his face, "What?" I asked and I grabbed my monkey and the taffy from him. "You're literally perfect." he said, wrapping an arm around my shoulder. "How?" I asked as we started walking towards the exit.

"Well for starters, you're gorgeous. For two, you handle people very well, unless it's Lars. And for three seeing you be so kind that that kid and her family made me fall in love with you even more than I already am." He said smiling as we made it to his truck. I had the most stupid smile on my face.

He knew how to word his feelings, something I wasn't the best at. "I love you." I said as he opened my door. "I love you too." He said pulling me into a kiss. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he broke it. I smiled and let him go, I sat in the seat as he shut the door and walked over to his side.

He got in and started the truck. I grabbed the a tape and put it in. Rosalie started to play and he looked at me. "The little girl I gave the donut to was named Rosalie!" I said smiling and moving closer to him. He chuckled and pulled out.

As he drove down the road he slid his hand onto my thigh. I felt myself smile and I leaned in closer. He kissed my head before looking back up at the road. I laid my head on his lap and laid across the bench seat. I heard him chuckle and I closed my eyes while listening to the music. As the song changed I fell asleep.

I woke up to the sound of Lars yelling. I rubbed my eyes and tried to sit up but almost fell out of Cliff's arms. "Don't try to get up. I'm gonna put you in your bed." Cliff said, kissing my head as Lars continued, "What is he yelling at?" I asked, rubbing my eyes.

"Nothing Sweetheart, just relax." Cliff said, turning down the hallway. I nodded and closed my eyes. "YOU FOCKING TWAT!" Lars yelled. He opened my door and laid me on the bed. He kissed my head, "Goodnight love." He said, turning to the door.

"Noooo! Lay with me!" I groaned, grabbing his arm. He turned back with a smile, "Fine." He said taking off his shoes. I giggled, untied my shoes and took off my damp clothes and got under the blanket. He smirks at me as took off his clothes and gets under the covers with me.

He lays on his back next to me, I lay my head on his chest and wrap myself around half of him. "I love you Clifford Lee Burton." I say looking up at him. His smirk grows into a loving smile, "I love you too Ember Aubrey Murfy." he says before planting a soft kiss on my lips.

I kiss back before we both pull away. I closed my eyes and relaxed on his chest as he started to play with my hair. I felt myself start to fall asleep at the feelings of completeness.

Cliff made me feel whole again and would for the rest of our lives.