!49!

I opened my eyes to the sound of a voice telling someone else to shut up. I looked at where the voice came from. I looked up to see Cliff scowling someone at the door. "But we focking need you!" Lars said rather loudly.

I took a deep breath and said, "Shut the fuck up!" before rolling off Cliff and shutting my eyes again. I heard Cliff chuckle before feeling him move my blanket on me and move some hair that was stuck to my face off. I grabbed the blanket and curled up.

I laid there for about 5 minutes before getting up. The sound of the band playing was coming from the garage. I grabbed a decent outfit and went to take a shower. "I'll take you in about 20 minutes but you'll need to find a way home. I have to go to my grandmas after." Nat said from the couch. I nodded, grogally and shut the door to the bathroom.

I took a shower waking me up more but still not all the way. I got out and got dressed.

I went back to my room and finished getting ready

I went back to my room and finished getting ready. I walked out and sat by Nat. "So who's gonna pick you up?" She asked, not even looking at me. "No." I said getting up to ask one of the guys.

I walked into the garage and they all kept playing but looked at me. "Can one of you pick me up from the music shop!" I yelled over their playing. "I can!" Cliff yelled over the music. I nodded and walked out. "Cliff is. Let me grab some stuff and we can leave." I said walking to my room.

"I ain't leaving for 10 minutes Love!" Nat yelled at me. I grabbed my notebook and pencils, put them in my crossbody bag and walked out to the living room. I sat down by her and pulled out my notebook and pencils.

I started to sketch 'METALLICA' in the big letters it was always written in. I had helped them make that so it was fairly easy. I started to add guitars and skulls around it. "Let's go!" Nat said getting up. I got up and followed her, still finishing the skulls. We got in the car and drove off listening to Queen as always.

We made it to the record store and she dropped me off. I took a deep breath and walked in. A lady with brown hair and piercings stood at the counter reading a book. "Welcome." She said not looking up.

I walked closer and saw her name tag said Ramona, "Hi. Um, the guy who was here yesterday said that if I come in today, I could get an interview for the job here." I said with an awkward smile.

She looked up at me and looked back at her book. "What instruments can you play?" She asked, "I play guitar, drums, and I did tuba for band for two years in highschool but ended up quitting." I said looking at her book.

She had Carrie by Stephen King. "I love that book!" I said pointing at it. She looked up and smiled, "Me too. Name your top three albums." she said, closing her book. "Uuuh... That's hard... Just three?" I asked . "Five then." She said with a smile.

"Uuuh... Definitely Black Sabbath's self titled album... The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders from Mars by David Bowie... Green River by CCR... Strange Days by the Doors... And I'm gonna have to go with Sheer Heart Attack by Queen or the Runaways self titled album... I can't choose." I said looking at her.

Her smile had gotten brighter, "Thin Lizzy?" she asked, her smile somewhat fading. "I love them!" I said. She smiled before standing up and holding out her hand. "Welcome aboard!" She said with a big smile. "That's it?" I asked, shaking her hand.

"Yeah! Most managers ask you all kinds of questions I don't think matter. Plus this is a music store and you seem educated enough." She said sitting down. "Ok cool!" I said, still standing there.

"You'll start on Monday and be working Monday-Friday usually from 9:00am to 5:00pm. We don't really have a uniform but you are required to wear this pin with your name. I wouldn't wear anything to revealing because the guy that was here yesterday is a little of a perv and most customers are too. Any questions?" She asked, looking at me.

"What's the pay like?" I asked, looking around. I didn't pay much attention yesterday but the shop was kinda small and had red walls. "It's about six fifty an hour. It depends on the person and if they actually bring in customers." she said, picking up her book again. "Ok." I said turning towards the door.

She grabbed a paper from under the counter and a pen. "You have to fill this out. It's pretty simple. Stuff like your name, number, and address." She said as I walked to the counter and started filling it out. It was really simple.

I finished and walked towards the door, "Thank you!" I said walking out. I walked back up the street a little to the pay phone I saw. I put in the money and called the house. After a few seconds of ringing, "Yello?" Cliff asked.

"Hey. I just finished at the music store. Can you come get me?" I asked, smiling at his voice. "What street?" he asked, I looked at the street sign that said, "Maple and 3rd street.". "I'll be there in a minute, sweetcheeks!" He said and I could just hear the big smile he had on his face.

"Sweetcheeks?" I asked, smiling into the phone. "Yup! I'll be there in a minute!" He said hanging up. I smiled and put the phone back. I sat on the bench next to the payphone.

I took out my notebook and continued drawing. I stopped for a second and chuckled. 'Sweetcheeks'