!32!

"We're about to leave." Cliff said with a smirk. "Ok Mr. Button!" I said getting up. He rolled his eyes with that smirk on his lips. He walked out and Taryn turned to me. "Mr. Button?" She said with a smile.

"I called him Button instead of Burton when he told me his last name and it stuck cuz i think it's funny." I said, walking out. "That's so cute!" She yelled following me. "What is?" Kirk said with Cliff standing next to him.

I was going to say nuthin but she cut me off, "She told me another story about this kid she used to babysit in seattle." She said covering it up. They both nodded as we all walked out the door.

We all got into the normal cars and drove to the address Cliff gave them. This time Cliff already put a tape in. Rosalie started playing. Not Thin Lizzy tho, Bob Seger. I looked at him with a smile. He chuckled and drove down the road with that smirk on his lips.

"She's quite the mediator. A smoother operator you will never see. She'll see you later. And no one dares debate her openly" I sang with the song. "She knows music!I know music too, you see. She's got the power! The teen queen Rosalie!" Cliff sang back to me.

His voice was amazing, "Rosalie!" We sang together. I looked at him with a smile and started giggling. He looked and he with his smirk and softly chuckled. I smiled and scooted closer putting my head on his shoulder. He smiled down at me before looking at the road.

We eventually made it to the house and things were already pretty wild. Cliff walked in with everyone following behind him except for me. I stood beside him talking.

"That solo from yesterday was amazing. If you guys get an album out you should put a solo on it." I said looking up at him. "I don't know if I could play it like that again tho. It's hard for me to play the same thing every time." He said opening the door for me.

I walked in backwards still talking, "It doesn't even have to be the same one! But you are amazing at solos!" I said now turning around about to run into someone. "Cliff!" The guy basically pushed me to the side.

"Hey Tyler." Cliff said as they grabbed arms and patted each other's backs. Music thumped around us. "Who's the chick?" The guys looked at me with a smile I didn't like. Apparently Cliff noticed it too from the look on my face.

"This is Ember." He said putting his arm around my waist. That gave me butterflies that threaten to fly me away. Tyler's face changed after that. "Well nice seeing you." He said walking off.

"LOOK! You lovebirds!" Taryn said with a proud smile on her face. I rolled my eyes and flipped her off as Cliff let go and walked to the kitchen. "Drinks are over here." He said, grabbing a beer. There wasn't much of anything else so I just grabbed beer alone with everyone else.

Everyone was kinda doing their own thing. "TARYN THEY HAVE A KEG STAND!" I yelled, turning to find her and Kirk making out. "Get your lips off of him for five seconds and help me!" I said walking up to her. "I can't I'm too short I won't be able too!" She said before going back to making out with Kirk.

I rolled my eyes and walked away to find someone else. James was nowhere to be found. Lars and some girl were making out. I walked to the kitchen deciding just to drink a regular beer. Cliff stood by the cooler. "Hey! Will you help me to the keg stand?" I asked, smiling at him.

He smirked at me and put down his beer. I grabbed his hand and dragged him to the stand. "WHOS NEXT!" The guy by it yelled. "I got one!" Cliff said, dragging me to the stand. He held my legs as they put the tap in my mouth.

I started chugging. "CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG!" Everyone cheered including Cliff. "YEAH EMBER!" Cliff yelled. I moved my leg and Cliff let me down carefully. "YEAH!" Everyone cheered.

Cliff put his arm around me and lifted me onto his shoulders. "WOOOOOO!" We yelled as he walked away with me on his shoulders. He sat down on the counter in the kitchen and grabbed two beers. He cracked them open and handed me one.

I linked my arm around his and we took a drink. I wrapped my arms around his neck as we started talking.