!14!

I went to the kitchen, no boxes anywhere. "Neither of them brought any dishes." I said, shaking my head.

Right as I said that they busted through the door. I put everything on the counter. "Where's my change?" I asked Lars. He looked over at James. "Uh... Well... We were short 3 bucks and that's what you had leftover so we just used it." James said.

I sighed. "Well then both of you better scrape up 3 bucks cuz I was going to get a Red Bull for my Jager." I said walking over to the bag. "Oh we got you one. I know that's one of the only ways you'll drink Jager. That and cranberry juice." Lars said as I pulled the drinks out.

"Oh well thank you." I said taking them over to the sink. "Did either of you even pack dishes?" I asked, looking at them. They shook their heads no. "I can go get some from my moms house. She has a bunch she's been trying to get rid of." Cliff said, walking out of my room.

"Plus I was gonna go take a shower." He said, grabbing his keys. "Awesome! Thank you." Lars said. "If you can grab a couple shot glasses." James said. Cliff nodded and walked out the door.

I opened the bottle of Jager and took a drink from the bottle. "Do you guys want me to help you guys with your room? It's a disaster." I said putting the lid back on the bottle. "No but could you go get the tv set up?" James said, walking into his room. I flipped him off and walked towards the tv.

I got the tv hooked up to the cable and the vhs which took about 35 minutes. "Don't bother me till it's time to drink." I said to Lars as I walked to my room. I shut the door and looked through my records.

I found an album this little kid gave me when I was still in Seattle a long ass fucking tim ago. It was not a very popular band. Their lead singer had a strong alto voice. I put on the record. The record was At Home by Shocking Blue. I skipped it to Love Buzz.

I looked at the black out curtains that laid on the ground. I grabbed them and put them on the curtain rod. I put them up and the only thing that lit my room was the Christmas lights.

"Would you believe me when I tell you, you're the king of my dreams!" I sang with her, "Please don't deceive me when I hurt you, it ain't the way it seems.". I sat up and Cliff was standing at the door.

"Hi stalker!" I said laying back down. "James was too scared to come tell you but the TV aint working. I groaned and got up, turning off my music. "Also you sounded really good." he said walking off. I smiled as my checks went pink.

I walked out of my room. "What's not working? Your brains?" I asked, walking up to the TV. "It's quiet and we can't hear it!" Lars said.

I turned and looked at Lars with a dumbfounded face. "Did you try the remote?" I asked, receiving a chuckle from Cliff who was putting the dishes he brought away.

"No focking shit!" Lars said getting pissy. "Does it have batteries?" I asked, still staring at him. "Uh... I don't know!" Lars said holding the remote. I swiped it out of his hand as faint chuckles came from the kitchen.

I opened the back of the remote to see only one battery. "Oh my fucking god. YOU GUYS ARE IDIOTS! If I wasn't here I think you guys would die cuz you were only drinking fucking BEER for water and food!" I yelled and I walked towards my room.

I grabbed the pack of batteries that was in one of my boxes. I ran back out and threw the remote and batteries at them. I stormed into the kitchen and grabbed the bottle of Jager. I opened it and started drinking it.

I sat up on the counter and watched as James and Lars were picking up the batteries. I put the bottle down and Cliff took it and poured me a glass of Jagr and a shot of my redbull. "Why thank you Mr. Button. You're the only one who isn't retarted in this house." I said, taking the drink.

I was about to chug it but he stopped me. "Let me make one for myself!" he said, making another one. He finished and put his up to mine. "Cheers!" I said. "Cheers," he said. We linked arms and chugged them.

"Make me one!" Lars yelled. I finished mine and yelled, "GET YOUR OWN YOU DANISH TWAT!", "FOCK YOU BITCH!". I whipped my head around and got off the counter.

He got up and walked over to me. "Don't play with me Lars! I'll kick your ass and you know it!" I said as we came just about eye to eye. "What are you going to d-" he said before I cut him off.

I grabbed one of his legs and swiped the other out from under him. He fell to the ground on his stomach and I got on top of him and put him in a full nelson. "AAAAH!" He cried. "Yeah that's what I fuckin thought!" I said letting go and getting off of him.

I walked back to the kitchen and
looked in the fridge. Nothing. "We need food. I'll pay if someone comes with me and that is not Lars." I said walking over to my room.

I put on my converses and grabbed my crossbody bag that had my paycheck money in it. I walked out and said, "So who's going?" I asked. "I am!" James said coming out of his room. "Let's go then!" I said walking towards the front door.