!45!

"OO! We should spray paint 'Metal up your ass' on the wall!" I said looking at Natalya. Her eyes lit up, "HELLS YEAH!" she said. The guys laughed at us. "You know that would be a badass record name." James said with everyone agreeing.

I was looking back and talking to James about art for the band when I stepped on Cliff's shoes. He looked back at me, "Shit sorry! I wasn't paying attention." I said looking at him. He smirked and turned back around.

James kept talking but I stared at Cliff's back. "Are you even listening?" James asked. I turned around to show him he had my attention. "I'm listening. I was just zoning out, sorry." I said to him, he nodded and we continued walking.

When the building became in sight Kirk and Natalya floated to the back of the group talking and I floated to the front by Cliff, still talking to James. I was looking back talking to James.

When I was suddenly pulled back falling into Cliff who had pulled me. I looked up at him confused. "You were walking into oncoming traffic." he said, looking down at me. I looked behind me to see a rather busy street. "Oh... Thank you." I said as he let go.

He nodded and we waited for the street to slow down. "Watch where you're going this time." Cliff said as we all walked across the street. I flipped him off as we made it to the sidewalk.

I started humming Rosalie as we walked, earning a look and chuckled from Cliff. I looked up into the sky smiling as I continued to hum.

A group of dark clouds looked like they were slowly. I took a deep breath smelling the air. "It's gonna rain eventually." I said looking back to the street.

All the guys just kinda looked at me, "Ah, the storm girl is back!" Natalya said with a giggle. "And how do you know?" James questioned me. I looked back at him before looking back at the sky. "Well you see that group of clouds. Those are storm clouds and the air smells like rain. Plain simple." I said it was nothing.

"You know what rain smells like?" Kirk asked, looking at me. "Well I grew up where it was always raining so I've come familiar with rain and its smell. The smell of rain reminds me of going on walks with my dad." I said looking at the sideway. "She's always been able to do that." Natalya said. I nodded as we walked almost to the entrance.

Kirk stopped us, "To get in we gotta go through the hole in the fence over here. They have it locked at the gate." Kirk said walking between bushes and the fence.

We all followed and got into the place. Once we were in the building I put the bag down and grabbed the Jack and the spray paints. I handed everyone a spray paint but kept red for myself. Me and Natalya shared the Jack as the other grabbed beers.

"So I'll do the words and you can do the drawing." I said, she nodded and she started to sketch with the paint and outline of what she wanted. We had done this a million times. "Can you go get me the white?" She asked, handing me the black she had.

I walked to Cliff who happened to have the white. "Trade me. We need the white." I said holding out the black. He moved back from what he had spray painted. The outline of the classic Crimson Ghost of the Misfits was on the wall. "Wow, that's really good." I said as he handed me the white.

"It was the only thing that came to my mind." He said now outlining the outline in black. I nodded and walked back over to Natalya, handing her the white. I was finishing the letters when someone tapped my back. I look up to see Cliff. "Can I borrow the red?" He asked.

I handed him the red which he gave me the black. "Aaaaaand! Done!" Natalya said, stepping back from the wall. The white had filled in what was the outline of a toilet. "Holy shit.. That's amazing!" I said looking at it. "I'm gonna go get the green for a sword!" she said, skipping over to Kirk.

I walked over to Cliff to see what he was doing and so I could get the red back. He had written Misfits with the red and made it look like blood was coming from the bottom of the ghost. "Holy shit that's amazing!" I said looking at it. He turned around and handed me the red.

I took the red and handed him the black. I moved a couple steps away from his painting and started to grafiti 'Eat the rich'. I made it in the font I always used, a little like cursive but also the end of the world kind font. I put a big circle around it and put my signature under it. My signature was a sloppy backwards E and a spot of paint by it. I stepped back and looked at it.

It was very sloppy. "How'd you do that so quickly?" Cliff asked, standing next to me. "I've been doing this since about 14. Once you learn it you never forget it. It's one of my favorite things to do. Only I had graffiti so much  that I had nowhere to go anymore without getting caught so I stopped." I said starting to walk back to what I was doing.

I grabbed the Jack and took a swig before starting the letters again. I finished the letters as Nat came back with the green. I took the green from her, "Go kiss you man! I'll finish this." I said walking to go get the black.

"Need the black?" Cliff asked as I walked up. "Yeah." I said. He grabbed his beer and walked over to the toilet. "I might as well come over here with you." he said with a smile and tossing the black to me. I walked over as he dug in the bag. He sat down with the weed and papers and started wrapping.

I sprayed a green hazel around the toilet before making a green sword. I finished and looked over at Cliff. He had wrapped two joints and was on his third. "Nat! I finished!" I yelled towards her. She looked at me and walked over with Kirk right behind her.

I grabbed the red off the ground as the other two came over too as I started to sign my signature. I finished and tossed it to Natalya. Her signature was T with an X over it in a circle. She stepped back and tossed me the can.

"This is focking great!" Lars exclaimed. "Hand me the camera in my bag." I said to anyone who would. Cliff got in the bag and tossed it to me. I stepped back and took a picture. Cliff got up and came over as we passed the developing polaroid around.

Cliff took the camera, "You two stand next to it." He said to me and Nat. We stood on opposite sides of it. She flipped the camera off as I put my middle finger on my mouth as if I was telling someone 'sh'. Cliff took the picture and handed us the developing polaroid.

We put both of them in the bag to develop. "Who's smoking?" Cliff asked with a smile on his face. We all raised our hands and laughed. He handed Kirk one and lit his and Kirk's up.