!35!

We made it back to the truck. I let go of Cliff's hand to walk to my side of the car but he grabbed my hand and walked with me to my side. He opened the door and let go of my hand.

He dramatically motioned me in. "You're such a goof." I chuckled as I got in. He shut the door and ran to the other side and got in. I chuckled and moved closer to him and put my head on his shoulder.

He started the truck and the stereo started playing turn the page by Bob Seger. I smiled up at him as he smiled while driving. We drove all the way home listening to music.

We got home and went inside. Everyone but James was in the living room. "Where the hell have you guys been?" Lars said with a smile. "Running from the cops." Cliff said from behind me. "Cops!" Lars and Kirk said, turning around. Taryn turned around and smiled at me.

"They busted the party." I said about walking to my room. "Wait!" Taryn said, "You're coming with me tomorrow. We're gonna go hang out without men." she said like no one else was in the room.

I nodded and walked to my room. I looked into my mirror and I realized I had Cliff's black Thin Lizzy shirt on. I smiled to myself as I took off my pants and fishnets and up on a fresh pair of red fluffy shorts but left the shirt on.

I started brushing my hair when my door opened. I turned my head and Cliff came in with a record in his hand. My Black Sabbath record. "When you got this you left it in my truck and I forgot to give it to you." He said putting it with the rest of my records.

"I've been looking for it!" I said walking over to where he was. "Well voila! Here it is." He said pointing at it. I laughed and lightly punched his shoulder. I moved my head to look back at him but he was already staring at me.

He took the piece of hair that fell in front of my face and tucked it behind my ear. He let his hand drag down my jaw. I smiled like a child in a candy store as I wrapped my arms around his stomach.

He lightly chuckled and put his arms around me. I looked up at him as he looked down at me, his hair falling in front of his face. I let and tucked the front pieces of his hair behind his ears. He let go and walked over to my notebook that laid on my floor.

It was open to the most recent page. "Hey! Who told you could touch that!" I sarcastically said while snatching it out of his hand. "Well sorry Mrs Bossy." he said, crossing his arms and looking at me with that smirk of his on his face.

I rolled my eyes and put the book in my dresser. I turned around and he was still looking at me, "What?", I said with a smile. He smirked and shrugged his shoulders. I walked past him and sat on my bed.

He walked out the door. Before closing the door, "Goodnight Beautiful.", then shut the door. I smiled as I sat there looking at my door.

Is all of this really happening? It all seems so surreal. I got up and turned my room light off, my Christmas lights dimly lit my dark room. I laid down and curled up with my blanket before falling asleep.