!40!

We got home and shoved all of our shit in my room. I walked out to where Lars Kirk and James sat. "Get your asses ready! I told you we are going to have dinner with your fucking parents!" I yelled towards Lars but meant to all of them. "WE ARE!" Lars yelled.

I looked at them. "Lars if you're gonna wear tight pants at least make your shrimp dick look good, James go put on a shirt that doesn't have naked women and Kirk you look better then these two." I nodded at him.

He nodded and looked at the tv as James and Lars went to their room. "Where's Cliff?" I asked Kirk. "In his room but he's..." was all he got out before I walked off to Cliff's room.

"Get your ass ready, we are leaving in like 20 minutes." I said standing in his door. He was asleep, shirtless with his face in his pillow. I smiled and walked over to his bed and sat on top of his back. "Wakey! Wakey! Wakey! Eggs and Bacy!" I said into his ear.

He stirred, flipping me off of him. He laid his back on me, nearly crushing me. "CLIFF!" I yelled while hitting his shoulder. He turned his head, his half open eyes looking at me. He moved off me and grabbed my waist pulling me towards him.

He went back to sleep as I tried to pull myself away from him. He only held tighter and flipped to his other side with me still in his arms. "Get your ass up!" I yelled while still struggling. He opened his eyes slowly before smirking at me. "Hey Em, what are you doing here." he said, tucking the loose hair in my face behind my ear.

"I came to wake you up because we are leaving in like 15 minutes to go to Lars' parents house for dinner." I said with a smile. He smirked at me before lightly pecking my lips and letting me go.

I got up and stood by the door. He got up and started putting his shoes on. He put on a random shirt and his jacket and walked over to me. "Are we gonna go out there?" He asked with that smirk plastered on his beautiful face.

I grabbed his face and pulled him into a soft kiss. I broke it as he put a hand on my waist. "Now we can!" I said turning around and opening the door. I heard him chuckle from his door as I walked to the living room.

Natalya, Kirk and Lars were the only ones in the living room. "Where's James?" I asked. "Over here!" He said from the kitchen. "Ok." I said Cliff walked into the living room with a cigarette in his mouth. "LET'S GO!" I yelled.

"Wait! Kirk and Natalya don't know where it is!" Lars said with a look that said, are you focking stupid. "Oh." I said looking at them. "Kirk you ride with Jame and Lars, Natalya you come with me and Cliff. They're fixed!" I said heading for the door.

We all went out to the trucks and piled in. I sat in between Cliff and Natalya. I grabbed the Bowie tape I bought and started unwrapping it. "Did you really buy that tape just to play in the car?" Natalya asked.

"Why yes I did. After all that is what you do with a tape. Plus this dumbass doesn't have a Bowie tape and I happen to enjoy Bowie!" I said like a well knowledgeable college kid even though I most definitely wasn't.

Cliff chuckled and shook his head backing out as I put the tape in. Starman started playing and put my head back against the glass. Natalya looked out the window. Cliff playfully nudged me. I picked up my head and looked at him.

He smirked as he looked at the road. I rolled my eyes and put my head on his shoulder. I looked out the windshield as we drove down the road. Fame came on as we approached the street the house was on. "I LOVE YOU THIS SONG!" I said, picking up my head.

We approached the house as the lyrics started. "Well guess you don't get to hear it!" Natalya said, getting out. I flipped her off as Clif shook his head opening the door. I got out on Cliff's side and walked up the house with Natalya behind us.