!54!

LOOK AT CLIFF😍😍😍😍

Cliff parked the truck and got out with me following right on his heels, literally. "Ow!" Cliff yelled as I stepped on his heels. "Shit! Are you ok!" I asked, looking at him fixing his flare jeans I had just messed up. "I'm fine sweetcheeks don't worry about it." he said now standing up and looking at me.

I smiled as he wrapped his arms around me and picked me up putting me on his shoulder. "Again?" I asked, trying to look at his face but all I saw was his ear. He chuckled and after about a few seconds, sat me in the sand.

I smiled up at him as he looked down on me. I took the bag off my back and started laying out the two towels I brought. I took out the sunscreen and stood up. I put some on my finger and wiggled it at Cliff. "No!" He said backing away slowly.

I wiped the little bit on my stomach and tried to tackle Cliff's legs. I only grabbed his feet but it was enough to make him fall. I quickly got on top of him with the sunscreen and started putting it on his face. "I hate you." He said, smiling up at me. "I love you too!" I said as I rubbed it in.

The whole time his eyes stared at mine. I finished rubbing it in and kissed his nose. "Now you can either stand up and I put sunscreen on you or I'll keep you here like this and do it. You chose mister man." I said stilling on top of him. "I mean... I like you on top of me." he said with a smirk. I felt my face getting red, "CHOOSE!" I yelled completely flustered.

"Ok ok. I'll stand up!" Cliff said before chuckling. I got off of him and we both stood up. We both started to brush the sand off him. "Don't run this time!" I said, putting some sunscreen on my hands. "Sir yes Sir!" Cliff said standing like a soldier now. "Sir?" I asked. He just kinda stood there. I rolled my eyes and started rubbing the sunscreen on his back.

I finished his back and he tried to walk off. "HEY!" I yelled, "I still have to do your chest!" I said waving the sunscreen in my hand. He sighed and walked back over to me, "Since you are putting my through this torture when you're done I get to do it to you!" Cliff said as I started to rub the sunscreen on his chest. I nodded as he looked down at me.

I started to hum War Pigs as I rubbed it in. "Done!" I said standing back with a smile. He smirked and chuckled before taking the sunscreen out of my hands. "I just need you to do my back." I said, trying to grab the bottle from him. He held it above his head, "Nope! I could have done my chest but you decided you have to do it. Now I have to do it to you Sweetheart." he said, starting to rub the lotion into my skin.

I felt my face get hot as his hands went up and down my back. "So you're really gonna put sunscreen on my tits in front of everyone?" I asked, trying to look back at him. He held me to where I couldn't look back at him and said, "Yeah.". I sighed and shook my head.

I heard him chuckle before grabbing my waist to turn me around. I looked up at him and tried not to smile. He chuckled and put sunscreen on his hands and started to put it on my stomach. I stared at him as he smirked while rubbing it in. He grabbed the bottle again and put some on his hands.

I felt my face get really hot as he moved his hands towards my chest. He didn't make eye contact once but kept that stupid smirk on his face. He finished and looked at me. I pointed at my face and he chuckled, "Come here." he said putting some on his fingers.

I closed my eyes as his hands moved up and down my face. "Done!" Cliff said, moving his hands from my face. I opened my eyes and looked at him with a smile. He smiled and I knew what he was gonna do, he picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. "Of course." I chuckled.

I saw his feet get in the water, "Wait! I still have my shorts on!" I said, trying to look at him. He chuckled and kept walking in. "Cliff! Don't!" I said starting to squirm. He started running before throwing me into the waist high water. I quickly came out of the cold water and just stared at Cliff. He was laughing hysterically.

I splashed him before running after him and jumping on him. We both landed in the water with me on top of him. He chuckled and moved the wet hair out of my face. I kissed his cheek and got up and went deeper into the water. The water felt amazing on my skin. I stood with my eyes closed as the water splashed on me.

I only opened my eyes as someone slipped their hands around my waist. I looked over my shoulder to see Cliff with his smirk. I smiled and put my arms around his. Both of our clothes were soaked, I still have my shorts and my shoes on, Cliff has his jeans on but took off his shoes without me noticing somehow.

I leaned back into him as we swayed with the wind. "Em." Cliff said softly, kinda letting go of me but still had his arms around me lightly. I turned around to face him still in his arms. "Button." I said with a smile. He smirked at me before looking at me seriously. "I wanna ask you something." He said as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Fire away." I said looking into his eyes. I could tell he was struggling to find his words. I waited as he thought, "I don't really know how to say this..." he said before chuckling lightly. I smiled and quietly let out a light laugh, "Well first you should use words." I said as a joke, earning a deep chuckle from him.

"I don't know how this is gonna sound but I-... Will"