!43!

He chuckled as I let go and walked towards the door. "Are you coming?" I asked him with a smile. He walked past me, flicking my forehead. "Ow!" I said, slapping his back. (None of this hitting and stuff is in an abusive way but in a friendly way yk).

He turned around and looked at me. He grabbed and put me over his shoulder before walking to the living room. "Put me down!" I yelled while squirming. Lars laughed and Cliff spun circles with me on his shoulder. "You asshole!" I yelled, slapping his back again.

He stopped spinning and walked outside. "What are you doing!" I asked, chuckling. He sat me on the hood of his truck. We stared into each other's eyes. We had a smirk plastered on his face. "You ain't gonna do shit." I said leaning back on my hands.

He raised an eyebrow at me, "Oh yeah?". I smiled and leaned closer to him, "Yup!" I said really enunciated the P. He grabbed me by my hips and brought me closer.

"You're right... but I will do this." He grabbed my face and kissed me. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he stuck his tongue in my mouth. He dropped his hand down to my waist with his other one. I pulled him even closer than we were. I could never be close enough to him.

He broke the kiss and put his forehead against mine. He smirked and chuckled. He grabbed me and threw me over his shoulder again. "I hate you." I said limp on his shoulder. "I love you too Em." He said before opening the door and walking inside.

He sat me on the counter and walked to the fridge. He pulled out two beers. He opened them and gave me one. I sat on the counter as he walked to the living room. He sat down next to Lars and watched tv.

I got off the counter and stood behind the couch. "So do you have any paints?" James asked. I nodded, "I'm not letting you use them tho. I can do your banner thing." I said looking at him. "Thanks! Could you do some flyers? We got a gig in three days." James said. I nodded and sat in front of the couch.

We sat there for a couple of minutes before Kirk and Natalya came back. "We got Absolut, Jack, and the beer yall wanted." Natalya said, taking it out of the paper bag.

I got up but was pushed down by lars. I got up and tackled him. "Do that again and see what happens!" I said getting up. I grabbed the vodka, my cranberry juice and a cup. I poured about a shot worth of cranberry and four shots worth of the vodka.

"Bitch! Don't drink all of it! I want some!" Natalya said, taking the bottle from me. I nodded and walked to the bathroom, putting my drink on the counter.

I went to the bathroom and the couch had James, Lars, and Cliff on it. Kirk and Natlya sat on the floor together. I walked over and grabbed my drink before sitting on the arm next to Cliff.