!28!

Lars barged into my room, "What the hell man!". He sat down on the bed next to me. "So did you and Cliff fuck?" He asked, looking at me with a smile. "What! No! We kissed, that was it." I said throwing my book at him.

He picked it up and threw it back, "I watched you throw him his jacket. Why was his jacket in your room?" he said smiling. "Why was that naked whore in JAMES' bed with YOU this morning?" I asked with a smug smile. "We both fucked her. That's simple.", he said like it was nothing.

"What's not is have Cliff's jacket in your room.". I rolled my eyes and put my hand out to shut him up. "I got cold before we left and he gave me his jacket. Then I dragged him to my room to listen to music and we fell asleep." I said looking at him.

"There's no way that's all you did." He said. "Well I remember kissing him and falling asleep, but he told me I tried to fuck him but he told me no. He has respect for women unlike you perv!" I said. He rolled his eyes and laid on his back.

"Well I think you guys should just fuck." He said. "Oh my god. There's more to life than sex!" I yelled at him. "Not in my life. Sex, beer and music." he said with a confident smile. I shook my head. "I can't stand you sometimes!" I said, shaking my head.

"Oh! We need to go see your parents either tomorrow or the day after." I said getting up. "You can. I'll go when I feel like it.", "I promised your mom I would make you. If I have to, I'll cut you into pieces and bring you to her." I said looking at him. "Holy shit! Ok!" He said getting up and walking out.

I chuckled and put on L.A. Woman album by the Doors. I skipped it to the second song on the album, Love Her Madly. "Don't you love her madly? Don't you need her badly? Don't you love her ways?" I sang while digging through my drawers. I picked an outfit and sat it on my bed.

Once the song was over I turned it off and went to take a shower

Once the song was over I turned it off and went to take a shower. I washed my hair and body and went back to my room. I changed and sat in bed letting my hair air dry. My air dried hair is much softer and easier to control then when I blow dry it and I don't have the energy to blow dry it.

I grabbed my notebook, pencils and watercolors. "Lars! Get me a cup of water!" I yelled walking over to my records. "Do it yourself!" he yelled. I rolled my eyes and walked to the kitchen. I opened the cabinet and looked at the cups.

"Does it matter what glass I take?" I asked as the door opened. "I don't care, just take a cup!" Lars said, irritated. "Well ok Mr. Pissy Pants!" I said, grabbing a cup. I filled it with water. The door slammed shut, making me jump.

I accidentally let the cup slip out of my hand letting it shatter on the ground. "Fuck!" I yelled bending down to pick up the larger pieces. "Shit! I'm sorry!" Cliff said, putting the box down. "Let me help." He said walking over. "I got it!" I said. He looked at me before walking to his room with the box.

I picked up a piece that was sharper than expected, cutting my hand. "Great!" I whispered to myself putting the pieces in the trash. I walked to the bathroom and blood started to pool in my hand. I grabbed a rag and put it under the water.

Cliff walked by and saw the blood on my hand. He walked in and got in the cabinet above my head. I put the soaking rag on my hand. "Here let me see it." he said holding the bottle of rubbing alcohol and a bandaid. I took the rag off and put my hand out.

He took the dry rag next to the sink and put alcohol on it. "Fuck!" I yelled as he put the alcohol over my cut. "It's gonna sting." he said looking at me with a smirk. "Oh haha!" I said, rolling my eyes. He chuckled and put the rag down.

He opened the bandaid and put it on my hand. "Thank you." I said looking at him. He smiled at me with his amber eyes staring into mine. "Your Welcome." He said turning around and walking out.

I stood there for a second. How he smiled and stared at me made me lose all thoughts. "Get out I have to piss!" James said, dancing at the doorway. "Shit sorry!" I said walking out. He slammed the door as I walked to the kitchen.