!29!

I walked to the kitchen to see Cliff cleaning up the rest of the mess. "You didn't have to." I said grabbing a plastic cup this time. "I'm not gonna let you." he said putting the last of it in the trash.

I filled it up with water and took it to my room leaving my door open. I sat it down and walked over to my records. I chose, The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders from Mars, by David Bowie. I sat down and opened my notebook.

I took my pencil and started to sketch something, not quite sure what yet. I started to make the lines faces, two of them. I sketched out the features. I looked at the paper observing the details. "That's shit!" I said turning the page.

Instead of pencil first I decided to try something new. I took my water colors and started making blobs and lines of color. I filled the page and took out my pencil. I started drawing what I saw.

Starman ended and I decided I wanted to listen to the Runaways. I grabbed my live in Japan album and put it on. Queens Of Noise started playing. I went to my mirror and put my hair up. "Cause were the queens of noise, come and get it boys. Queens of noise, not just one of your toys. Queens of noise." I sang as I walked to sit down again.

There was loud noise in the hallway and I looked out my door to see a bed being slid down the hallway. "Shit!" Cliff siad walking by the bed. "What'd you break?" I asked, getting up. "I hit the wall." was all he said before backing out away from the mattress.

I moved as he came out. "Do you need help?" I asked, looking at him. "Actually yeah I do, can you go to the other end and lead this into the door." He said. I nodded and walked where he just came out of.

I grabbed the end and jerked into the doorway. "Just push it in!" I yelled. "Are you guys finally fucking!" James yelled. "NO!" We both yelled. Lars and James both started laughing.

I let go of the bed and stormed out into the living room. "WE AREN'T FUCKING! And even if we were, do you think we would tell you! Just keep your mouths before I rip out your fucking thoarts!" I yelled. I stormed back to the hallway.

Cliff had already put it in the room. I sighed and walked in my room leaving the door open. I sat down with my notebook in hand. I looked at what I had just drawn. So far it was blobs and a few lines that formed a fence. I grabbed my pencil and started drawing.

After about 25 minutes I had sketched out two people under a street little dancing. Those two people soon turned into me and Cliff. "You wanna go get lunch?" Cliff asked Lars and James behind him.

"Yeah let me get my shit together." I said putting my notebook face down on my bed. "Whatcha drawing?" Lars said, picking up my notebook. "Put it down! You know I don't let anyone see it! If you saw it already and tell anyone I'll kill you." I said tying my shoes.

"Ok." he said with a shit eating grin. I rolled my eyes and grabbed my crossbody bag. "I'm paying." James said. "I always bring this with me." I said walking past them.

"We're practicing after so can you call Taryn. We never got Kirk's number." James said. I walked to the phone and dialed it. "Hello?".

"Hey, it's Ember. The boys never got Kirk's number and they are having practice after we go to lunch. Can I get it so I can write it down.", "Of course Love! *Kirks Number*.", "Thanks girl." I said.

"Wait! I have to tell you something!" She said in a panic. I chuckled as she continued. "So when Cliff came back from getting his keys he was BLUSHING! Is there any reason for that?" She asked.

I could tell she was smiling, "Not that I know of.". "OOOH! And then when he was dropping me off I told him he likes you and HE DIDN'T DENY IT!" She practically yelled. I froze, he didn't deny liking me.

"Oh! Maybe we can talk while they have practice." I said wanting to hear more about what she knew. "Yes!", "YIPYYYY!" I said really high pitched. (Iykyk)

We hung up the phone and I walked over to the guys with the number.