!8!

After finishing both blunts, we decided to sit and watch a VHS. We decided on The Rocky Horror Picture Show. We sat and watched as we passed around the whiskey that was left.

"Jaaaaaaaames! We're out of whiskey!" I said, chucking the empty plastic bottle at the wall. "I might have other liquor but you gotta remember, I like beer." He said getting up. "Well then grow some balls and drink hard liquor!" I yelled at him.

I went to get up but fell back on the couch. "Wow there! Just sit down." Cliff said. "You sit down!" I said, flipping him off. He just looked at me with a 'are you serious' grin.

I realized what I had said. I busted out laughing. He tried to keep a straight face but gave up as I started wheezing. I started rocking side to side as I laughed. He just sat there with a beer in his shaking hand.

"What's so funny?" James asked as he walked back empty handed. "I-I-I-I-" I stutter through my laughs. "She told me to sit down!" Cliff said, laughing harder. James looked at us and rolled his eyes.

"I don't have any liquor, but just for you I'll go get some." He said getting up. I got up and hugged him. "Thank you!" I said. He pushed me off and walked out the door.

I sat down on the couch and put my legs to my chest. I watched the movie for about 4 minutes before looking around. Cliff was rolling another blunt. I got up to go piss but hit my shin on the table. "FUCK!" I yelled while sitting down.

I rolled up my pant leg and my shin was bleeding. "Oh shit! I'll get a bandaid!" Cliff said, getting up. "I'm fine!" I said getting up and taking myself to the bathroom.

I used toilet paper to clean up the blood before taking a piss. I walked out and sat down. "You ok?" Cliff asked. "Why? Do you care about me Mr. Button." I said, smiling at him. "Why maybe I do Ember." He said lighting the blunt.

"You know you're actually a cool chick. Not in a mean way but I have never seen a girl drink or smoke like you." He said before took a drag and handed it to me. I took a drag and blew the smoke into the air.

"Well thank you Mr. Button. You're pretty chill yourself." I said. He tried to reach for it but I pulled it away. I took another hit and gave it to him. I slowly let out the smoke and inhaled it through my nose. The phone rang making us both jump.

Cliff handed me the blunt and answered the phone. "Yello?" He said. I giggled at the way he said hello. "No, he went to get liquor... Oh she's here. She came over to hangout... Ok will do... Bye." He said before hanging up the phone.

"That was Lars. He wanted to see if James knew where you were." He said sitting down. "That Danish gremlin." I said, shaking my head. "I told him I was gonna go hangout with someone and that I might not be back till tomorrow but he never listens." I said handing him the blunt.

"You two have a strong bond don't you?" He said before taking a drag. "Well he's the only one that never judges me other than his mom, his dad, and James. None of them have ever made me feel bad for my stupid decisions. They are like the family I never got! Hell, I bet James would say the same thing about them." I said more laying on the couch.

"Well I know very little about them but what you guys say about them they are amazing people." He said handing me the blunt. "I know this is probably an uncomfortable question but, why aren't you staying at your house?" He asked.

I let the smoke escape my lips before answering. "Well, my family ain't the best. My mom lets men abuse her and me and my dad is dead. I can't afford my own place. Most of the time I'm here or at Lars' anyways." I said getting up and laying on my back on the filthy ground.

He coughed and handed me the blunt. I took a drag as James busted through the door. "I got a bottle of vodka, a bottle of whiskey and another case of beer." he said, setting it on the table. I grabbed the vodka and went to the kitchen.

"Don't drink all of it!" He yelled at me. "No shit Sherlock!" I yelled back.

I grabbed three red solo cups that James had lying around and poured a little more than a shot into each. I brought them out and handed one each. "To not wanting to be sober." I said half ass to myself before throwing it back. They did the same.