!10!

I ran around the house trying to get away from him. "Leave me alone!" I screamed running out of the house. I tripped and Chris came at me with his knife. I woke up breathing heavily. I looked around the room trying to find out where I was.

Someone took a deep breath and stirred under me. I looked down to see Cliff. He was sleeping so peacefully. One of his hands was around my waist and the other on my head, me realizing the position we were leaving made me go red.

I slowly and carefully tried to get out of bed. As my foot touched the ground he sneezed. I chuckled and got out of bed. I looked at the alarm clock that was set on James' bedside table. 4:27 AM. I sighed and went to the bathroom.

I went piss and went to the living room to get a drink. James was passed out on the couch with MTV on. I grabbed a beer that was half finished and drank it. I walked back to James' room and laid down by Cliff.

I laid there looking at the ceiling of the dark room. I slowly fell asleep. Last thing I remember is rolling over towards Cliff.

"Ember! Get up!" James yelled, shaking me. I rolled over and tried to go back to sleep. Someone picked me up and threw me on the bed. "Hey! The fuck is your problem!" I yelled looking at Cliff. He gave me his famous smirk and walked off.

"We have to go to band practice plus Lars told me to bring your bitch ass so you're not here alone so get up and get ready, I'll be in my truck." He said getting up. I got out of bed and stumbled into the living room.

I grabbed my clothes. I changed into my Doors shirt and skinny jeans I had. I grabbed my bag and ran out the door. James was in his truck and Cliff was outside smoking. "Get in!" James yelled.

I got in and Cliff got in next to me. We drove listening to the first Aerosmith album. I was squished between both of them. They both had an ungodly amount of man spread. I myself normally sit with my legs slightly open but in between these two it was impossible to.

We made it to Lars' house and we all got up. "Let's see if Dave even shows up." James said walking in. "LARS!" Lone yelled before walking over to me. "You look sick! Are you ok? Let me get you some medicin and food!" Lone said walking back to the kitchen. (Medicin is the Danish word for medicine).

Lars came running down the stairs per usual but this time tripped half way down, he tumbled the rest of the way down. "OH MY GOD!" I laughed.

"YOU-YOU-YOU-YOU!" I stuttered laughing. I bent down and laughed even harder. "IT'S NOT FUNNY YOU DICK!" Lars yelled getting up. I sat down and laughed.

Lone came back with a white pill and a blueberry turnover. I dry swallowed the pill and bit the turnover. "Thank you." I said hugging her. She hugged me back. "Let's go upstairs." Lars said. "Don't trip again!" I yelled towards him.

"Fock you!" He said, flipping me off. I laughed and followed Lone into the kitchen. "You and Lars fight like me and my younger brother used to." She said giggling. I chuckled and nodded.

"Well I mean Lars is kinda like a brother to me. You guys are the closest thing to a family I've had since my parents split up. My mom isn't really much of a mother and the last couple of years my dad was around he didn't even try to see me. You guys are like my family." I said finishing my turnover.

She looked at me and smiled. "Well you are like the daughter I never had the chance to have." She hugged me. "EMBER!" Lars yelled. I sighed and ran upstairs. "What do you want dickweed!" I yelled opening the door.

"Dave's Not here still and we're trying to show Cliff the song but it dont sound right without the solos. It's the solo you wrote." Lars said at his drum set that was half packed. I sighed and grabbed my guitar.

I looked at the song. It was Jump in the fire. "Fine. Let me get my guitar ready." I said walking over to my guitar. I strummed its string. "Where is my amp cocksucker?" I said putting my guitar around my shoulders.

"I got my other one in my truck, someone come help me grab it." James said, taking off his guitar. "I gotcha!" I said, taking mine off. "Ember you are going to drop it on your foot! Stay here! Cliff, come on." James said.

"What cuz I'm a girl! You know I can kick your ass! I've done it!" I yelled but they kept walking.