!27!

I got dressed thinking about what just happened. Ember walked in on me basically naked! I chuckled as I started brushing my hair.

I put on my clothes and sat in my room just looking at it to see what all I would fit in here and where what would go. I was thinking and last night popped in my head.

"Stay," she said softly, her hazel eyes glittering. I reached down and softly kissed her. Not a lustful kiss but a meaningful one. I laid down next to her and she cuddled up on my chest. She looked so peaceful asleep. "I love you." softly fell from my lips.

Why did that of all things slip out of my lips! I mean yeah she's special and I want to know everything about her but love her? Do I? I mean I've never felt this way about anyone else.

I was drawn out of my thoughts when I heard Ember ask James to give Taryn a ride home. "I can do it! I'm going to get my shit anyway." I said shutting my door. She smiled and walked to her room.

I stood by her door, my jacket was thrown at me by smiling Ember. I smiled back as Taryn shut the door. "I don't live too far." Taryn said, walking outside me trailing behind her.

I reached in my pockets for my keys but they weren't there. "Go ahead and get in. I gotta grab my keys." I said walking back to Ember's room.

I opened the door and she sat there reading. She looked at me and raised an eyebrow, "You have my keys?". She looked around her room and got up.

She bent over and grabbed the keys on the ground. Seeing her bend over made my face feel hot. She handed me the keys. "Here you go Button." She said walking back to her bed. "Thank you." I said closing the door.

I walked back out to the truck and got in. "Who are you blushin for?" Taryn said, looking at me with a smile. "No one." I said. She rolled her eyes and I started the truck. I dug through my tapes and picked Fighting album by Thin Lizzy. I popped it in and backed out as Rosalie started playing.

I tapped on the steering wheel as it began. "Hey this is that one song Ember likes!" Taryn said, looking at me. I nodded, "She actually likes Bob Seger's version better." I said as the lyrics started.

Taryn smiled at me. I looked at her and raised an eyebrow, "You like her!". "What!" I yelled looking back at the road. "You totally do! Look at you, you're blushing!" She said laughing. I rolled my eyes and focused on the road.

"Oh shit! That was my turn!" She said pointing at the street behind us. I rolled my eyes and flipped a bitch. We drove in silence except for her telling me directions. We arrived and she got out, "You should just tell her!" she said, slamming the door.

I sighed and took out the tape. I grabbed Pendulum by Creedence Clearwater Revival and it in. I drove off listening to the music.