!61!

October 17 1987

I wake up to the sound of my child crying. I groaned and got up. THe sound of thunder bombed through the house but it didn't faze me. I walk into my child's room and pick her up out of her bed, "Shhhh. It's ok my love." I say smoothing her hair as I hold her tight. The thunder booms again and she starts to cry more. "It's alright my love, it's just daddy in heaven." I say as I kiss her head. Ever since Cliff died everytime it thunders and lightnings I can't help but think it's just him in heaven playing his bass. I smile to myself at that thought before sitting in the chair I had in her room. "It's just daddy Rosalie. Just daddy." I say. She stops crying and within minutes she's asleep again. I lay her in her bed, "Goodnight my love." I say before going back to my room. As I lay down a tear falls from my eyes. I roll over and hug my pillow wishing I could hold him one more time. "Goodnight Cliff." I say before thunder lights ripples. I wait a second to see if Rosalie will wake up again. After her no crying I close my eyes and go back to sleep.

Hey y'all I just wanted to add something like this because I was crying the other day over cliff and started to write this part so I decided to publish this. Anyways have a great day
~E