!58!

Cliff sat by me and we talked about music and the past for about 15 minutes. I yawned as I looked at the setting sun. I felt myself start to shiver as I watched the beautiful sunset. The sky streaked with pink, orange and purple clouds against burple sky minus where the sun shined a light yellow that from yellow to pink to burple.

I only looked away as Cliff put his jacket around me and pulled me close to him

I only looked away as Cliff put his jacket around me and pulled me close to him. He smirked down at me before I put my head on him and we watched the sunset. I looked at the water the reflected to sunset before looking back up at different area and saw a heart shaped cloud.

 I looked at the water the reflected to sunset before looking back up at different area and saw a heart shaped cloud

"Look!" I said pointing at it for Cliff to see. He looked for a minute trying to find what I was pointing at, "It's shaped like a heart!" I said looking at him. An ear to ear grin grew on his face before he looked down at me. He kissed my forehead and pulled me even closer than we already were.

We sat there together looking at the sunset for another few minutes. "Ember." Cliff said, loosening his arms from around me. "Hm?" I asked, looking up at him.

"What I was gonna tell you before the others showed up was... Well since the first time I talked to you I knew you were special. You radiate this energy that makes me feel at ease and so happy. Everytime I see you I smile and think about just how amazing you are. You are so strong and yet so gentle and caring for those who you care about. And your eyes  I can never look away from. They have this glow to them that captures me. I love everything about you. Your personality, your smile, the way you are still true to yourself around people, they way even when you think no one is watching you, you just sit there with this beautiful smile on your face and how you look so at peace even when just watching others talk. You are so down to earth and true to yourself. I mean sure you have your ups and downs but we all do. I love being around you even when you're shouting and screaming or crying your eyes out. You are such an amazing person and well... I love you." Cliff said, looking down at me. His face looked scared of my reaction.

I felt the biggest smile on my face as I tackled him into a hug putting us on the ground. "I love you too!" I said holding onto him. He wrapped his arms around me and squeezed me tight. I looked up at him and saw him smiling like a fool. I felt so happy in his arms.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" Cliff asked, sitting up as I clinged to him. "No... OF COURSE I WILL YOU BOZO!" I yelled before grabbing his face and smashing my lips into his. He slid his tongue in my mouth as I moved my hands down to his collarbone.

I pulled away and stared at him with the biggest smile on my face. "I love you." I said placing my head on his shoulder. "I love you too Sweetheart." He said wrapping his arms around my waist. I felt so safe in his arms. I turned around to watch sunset, still in his arms.

The sun finally set and picked my head up to look at him. I smiled and pulled him up, "Let's go get in!" I said taking off his jacket. He chuckled as he got up, I grabbed his hand and ran for the water with him behind me.

We trudged our way into the water before stopping at waist high. I turned around and looked up at him, "You're so gorgeous." he said putting his wet hand on my face. I put my hand on top of his and pulled myself closer to him. He chuckled and kissed my forehead.

I moved my hand off his and wrapped my arms around him, "I've never felt so happy.". He wrapped his arms around me and held me tightly before kissing my head. We held each other in the water for a little while. I tried to move away from him as he picked me up, throwing me over his shoulder AGAIN.

"Why?" I asked, letting myself go limp over his shoulder, "It's fun.". I chuckled as he walked towards our towels. He put me on my feet and kissed me. I held his face before pulling away. He smirked at me and bent over grabbing his towel. I followed his actions before grabbing my bag and pulling out my now dry shorts.

I slipped them on over my still damn bottoms and started putting my shoes on. I started to shiver as I stood up. Cliff was completely dressed holding his jacket. He smiled before wrapping the jacket around me. I smiled and hugged him pulling myself as close as humanly possible.

"You know how the other day when you woke up after the bar and we were talking and you asked me what I had said the night before." He said, looking down at me. I nodded as I looked up at him. "What I said was I love you." He said, smiling at me. I smiled and buried my head back into his chest.

He chuckled before kissing my head. I looked up at him before saying, "I'm hungry.".