!46!

We sat in front of the painting and passed the joints around for a little. "I'm gonna draw a duck!" I said getting up and grabbing the spray paint. I made a white blob and outlined it.

I stepped back and realized it wasn't enough. I took the red and started making it drip down the duck like blood before putting black holes in the bobs. I signed it and walked back over taking the joint out of Cliff's mouth.

Everyone laughed at my bloody duck as Cliff tried to get the joint from me. "I had it!" he said like a child. I moved it over as he grabbed my other arm. I blew smoke in his face making him not able to see me very well. He landed on top of me from his kneeling position. I laughed as he finally got the joint and took a hit not getting off me.

He blew the smoke in my face as we both laughed. "Ok you two give us the goddamn joint!" James said to us. Cliff handed it to him as he got off of me. I sat up still softly laughing with Cliff. He looked at me with his smirk and I looked at him with that stupid smile.

I turned away from his gaze as Lars started freaking out. "AAAAH! A FOCKING SPIDER!" he shrieked. James was gonna kill it but I stopped him. I picked up the spider with spare wrapping paper and took it outside. "There is no need to kill the poor thing!" I said sitting down.

Lars scoffed at me. "Wanna fight?" I said to him, putting my fist up. He shook his head no.

"So where's your guys gig at?" I asked James. "The bar we saw Kirk at the other day." James said. I nodded and took the joint from James. I took a big hit and passed it to Cliff. I let the smoke out as he passed the blunt making myself cough like hell. "Need a beer?" Cliff asked with reddish eyes and a beer in his hand. I smiled at him and took the beer.

I took a drink and sat it in between my legs. I looked out one of the busted windows and at the stars, "The stars are pretty." I said now getting up to go look out the window. I looked out the window as Lars started to laugh. "I SEE ORION'S BELT!" I pointed towards the star and slightly hung out of the window.

"Really?" Nat asked. I nodded and motioned to come here. Nat, James and Cliff came over to see it. "Woah." Cliff said. I looked at him, his eyes sparkled in the moonlight. He looked at me and smirked before looking up again. "That's so cool!" Nat said. I nodded and walked back to sit down.

I took a drink of beer as Lars tried handing me the joint. I grabbed it and took a hit before passing it to Cliff. "Wait, when do you want those flyers?" I asked James. "By the end of tomorrow." He said with an almost apologetic grin. I nodded, tomorrow after I go to the record store I'll just make copies of one that I drew.

I felt someone poking me in my side, making me flail around trying to get away from the finger. I sat up and looked at Cliff who was laughing with his mouth closed. I punched his shoulder and looked away from him. I saw him lean back a little before I felt both of my sides being poked and tickled.

"Stop." I laughed as he laughed while doing it. I was trying to get him off me while still laughing which didn't work in my favor. At this point everyone was trying not to laugh at me. "Ok, ok! I don't want to watch you two flirt!" Lars said smiling.

Cliff stopped as I looked at lars. I knew my face was definitely red. James handed me the blunt and I took it and just passed it to Cliff. I grabbed my beer and the red spray paint. I went to the closest wall and wrote in big letters. 'LARS IS HOBBIT!'.

I threw my half empty beer at the fresh spray paint making it smear slightly. I turned around to Lars' face in a mixture of mad and laughter. James and Kirk were practically rolling on the ground. As I walked back me and Nat high fived. I sat down and Lars started busting out laughing. His eyes were bright red.

I laughed at his laugh and eventually everyone was laughing. We stopped laughing and heard someone shuffling outside.

"Police! Freeze!" A cop yelled through the window.