!57!

I opened my eyes as Lars ran towards me and Cliff screaming bloody murder. Cliff was laughing historically, I saw a seagull swooping at Lars as he ran for his life. I sat up and rubbed my eyes before starting to watch and laugh.

James was chasing the seagull from behind Lars with a stick. "These Idiots." I said to Cliff before standing up. "I know.". I grabbed a piece of candy I found in my bag and unwrapped it. "RUN TOWARDS ME!" I yelled holding the candy in my air.

Lars did as I said and James stopped running after it. Lars passed by me and soon the seagull swooped down and took the candy out of my hand before flying off.

I walked over to where Lars sat scared and out of breath, "You really are an Idiot." I said before walking past him. "You're an idiot." He said under his breath. I turned around and looked at him, "Are you talking?" I asked putting my hands on my hips. "Shut up Ember." He said quietly. (If you get my really shitty version of this reference marry me.)

I rolled my eyes and walked over to Cliff. "You're turning red." Cliff said, looking at my face and stomach. I groaned and grabbed the sunscreen. I hate being white as a fucking ghost. (If you tan I'm jealous.).

"Let me help you." Cliff said, getting up. "Thank you." I said, squirting some in his hands. He rubbed his hands together as I put some in my hands. His finger was on my nose and off in a split second. I looked up at him as he smirked down at me. I put my hands on his face and kissed him, leaving sunscreen all over his face.

He chuckled before turning me around and putting sunscreen on my back. I giggled and started rubbing my face. He finished and I turned around and started rubbing his face in. "Thank you Sweetcheeks." He said as I pulled my hands away from his face. "Yurp!" I said before bending over to grab the sunscreen again.

"Yurp?" He asked as I stood back up. "It means yup. I just thought it would be funny to say it that way." I said putting sunscreen on my hands. He chuckled and sat down as I started to rub the sunscreen all over my chest and stomach.

He laid down with his hand over his face. I finished and walked and sat down next to him for about 35 minutes before looking down at him to see him asleep. I grinned and got up walking over to James. "Help me drag Cliff into the water." I said to him.

He looked at me crazy, "Do you have a death wish?". "No but you apparently have one by not helping me." I said with a smile. He sighed and put his beer down.

"We'll each grab a leg and start running towards the water." I said before taking his hand and dragging him over to Cliff with me. I looked at him and nodded. We each grabbed a leg and started running towards the water making Cliff try to sit up. "What the hell!" He yelled before we made it to the water.

We stopped to not drown him. He sat up and death glared at me, "I didn't want to man! She made me!" James yelled, running away. His eyes bored into mine making my face drop. He looked pissed. He smirked before getting up and started chasing me,"YOU LITTLE SHIT!".

I ran further into that water running out of height to run "Aaah!" I yelled and started laughing. I had to start swimming as he caught up to me. "GOT YOU!" He yelled, grabbing my foot and pulling me towards him. He was chin deep into the water. He held me tight and started to go back up towards the shore.

He stopped at about chest level and started to poke at me making me laugh and scream while trying to get away. "CLIFF!" I screamed and laughed pulling away from him. He chuckled and pulled me back towards but stopped poking at me and just held me. I caught my breath as we stared at each other.

He brought his hand off my back and brought it to my face before using it to pull me into a kiss. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he took his hand off my cheek and moved his hands to my hips. He pulled back and smirked at me. I smiled and put my head on his shoulder. He pulled me closer to him and we sat there in the cool water. We sat in the water for probably 30 minutes talking and holding each other.

I picked up my head and looked at the sky, it was probably about 6 and Nat still wasn't here. I reluctantly pulled myself away from Cliff and dragged myself up to the shore. I was trudging through the water when I was lifted up. I looked to see the obvious answer, Cliff. I laughed as he carried me up shore, "Of course." I said as we made it out of the water.

He put me down and put an arm around my shoulder as we walked over to where the guys were standing drying off. "We haven't eaten since in a while and we're hungry so we are gonna go eat. We'll see you guys at the house." James said, putting his shirt on as Lars frowned and Kirk walked to the truck.

I felt a huge smile grow in my face. I finally get to be only with Cliff for more than 5 minutes. "Ok see ya." I grabbed my beer from before as James dragged Lars to his truck. Cliff ran up to James and said something before they nodded at each other and Cliff walked back over to me.

"We finally get to be alone for more then 10 minutes." I said sitting down with my beer as he nodded and chuckled.