!21!

I walked back and grabbed my smaller, more movable amp and my guitar also turning off the music. Lars's drums were in the garage. They had to be in there for them to fit. "Who slammed my door?" I asked as Lars came out of his room.

He smiled and nodded forward to Cliff entering the garage. I felt my face get hot. "What! Did he say anything?" I whispered. Lars just smiled. "What are you two gossiping about?" James asked sarcastically.

That started a minor fight between Lars and James. I plugged in my guitar and plucked it. I made my amp sound like how Dave's did. We had completely different set ups so I could just barely get it.

We all plugged in, "Let's start with Metal Militia." James said. "I don't really know this one, can you show me the music?" I asked. "Cliff has it so he could learn it even though he hasn't had time." Lars said. Cliff handed me the sheet and I sat it on my amp.

Lars tapped us in. The normal riffs were pretty easy for me. We got to the solo and I started playing it but as I bent my string it snapped, hitting me in the face. "FUCK!" I yelled, grabbing my face.

Everyone stopped but Lars. After he noticed they stopped he stopped and looked at me. "Are you ok?" Cliff asked as James walked over to me. "I'm fine! That hurt like a bitch!" I said, letting go of my face. "Holy shit!" James said as he rushed back inside.

"What?" I asked, looking at the other two. "Ooo. It cut your face. Not bleeding too much but it's definitely bleeding." Lars said it like it was nothing. "Oh ok." I said. "Did that really not phase you?" Cliff asked. "Nah I break the strings all the time! One time it even hit my eye which scratched it." I said putting my guitar down.

James came back in with a soaking rag. "Why is it that wet!" I yelled, grabbing it. I walked back in the house and twisted some of the water out of it. I walked back in with the rag on where I thought the cut was.

"You don't even have that on the cut." Cliff said, looking at me. I moved it up and looked at him. "Nope. Let me see it." he said, taking it from me. He used his finger from behind it and gently wiped away the blood. He finished and put the rag somewhere.

"Thanks." I said walking back to my guitar. "So now I can't play." I said picking up my guitar. "We can go get you some new strings! I'll pay." Lars said, twirling his drum sticks. "And are we gonna go in your car?" I asked Lars sarcastically. "I need to get some new pics." James said, putting his guitar down.

"I need to see if they got my pedal in." Cliff said. "Well then you guys go. I'll give you the money and then we won't have to take both trucks." Lars said. "Didn't you tell me just the other day you need drumsticks?" James asked, looking at him. "Fock! I forgot I did." Lars said.

"You numbnuts are making this so complicated." I said looking at James and Lars. "How about you guys tell me what you want and I'll go get it." Cliff said, sitting on his amp. "I'll go with because I'm picky about my sticks and who knows if they have the ones I want." Lars said, getting up. Cliff nodded.

"I want the Rotosound handmade pure nickel that is 10-46 gauge. They should be labeled as regular. If they don't have them, get the Ernie Ball regular slinky that is 10-46 gauge. They come in a lime green package." I said, grabbing my guitar. "I know what you get! I've bought you like 5 pairs!" Lars said, rolling his eyes. I flipped him off.

"I want the pack of Dunlop picks that are 1.00mm to 1.14mm, they have all sorts of colors usually so just grab whatever color." He said putting his guitar down. They both nodded and got in Cliff's truck. "You got wire cutters and some screwdrivers? I have to take these off and clean my guitar." I said to James. He nodded.

Lars pov

I got in the truck with Cliff and as he pulled out the end of a song played. He drove down the road rewinding the tape. Rosalie began playing. "Hey this is one of Ember's favorites." I nodded along with the song. "Last night I put this on and all she said was, 'Bob Seger does it better'." He said lightly, chuckling.

I nodded, "She loves Bob Seger. He's one of her favorites, Bob Seger, David Bowie, and The Runaways." I said looking at him. He saw me staring at him, "What? I know you want to ask something.". "What's happening between you and Ember?" I asked, smiling.

He sighed and chuckled. "Honestly, I'm not sure. Out of all the girls I've met in my life no one is like her. She's very unique." he said looking at the road. "She is." I nodded. "Do you have a crush?" I said, biting my lip trying not to laugh. He looked at me. His face was going red, but his eyes looked like he could kill me.

"Sorry! I'm just saying both of you are getting really close and she seems to hate me and James but then is so nice to you. I don't know, I just thought maybe you and her had something going on." I said looking out the window. I looked in the mirror to see him have a slight smile on his face.

He totally likes her, just doesn't know it yet.