!23!

"C'mon!" he said getting in his truck. I hopped in and dug through his music. I found Are You Experienced, I popped the tape in and Purple Haze played.

"Purple haze all in my brain! Lately things just don't seem the same. It's funny but I don't know why! Excuse me while I kiss the sky!" I sang along with the song. Cliff tapped on the wheel to the song. "Whatever it is, that girl put a spell on me." Cliff sang lightly with his smirk.

We drove as the song filled the air. We made it to the bar as the next song started. I hopped out and leaded against the truck. "You got a cigarette," I asked as Cliff walked over to where I stood.

He pulled out a pack and handed me one. He pulled out his lighter and lit his. He cuffed his hand around the flame as I leaned into to light mine. I took a drag and blew the smoke out. "Why do you suddenly want a cigarette?" he asked, looking at me as he blew his smoke out. "I don't know. Nicotine sounded good." I shrugged. He nodded.

We finished our cigarettes as Kirk and Taryn pulled up with Lars and James behind them. "How did you guys get here first? You left last!" Lars asked. "You guys took fourth street here, I turned on second. Fourth you have to turn at Edgemoor then onto this street, with second it's a pretty straight shot here." Cliff said, walking towards the door.

There weren't many people here given it was only 5:35. We all went up to the bar and ordered what we wanted. I chose two gin and tonics, one white russian and a Jager bomb. We found a table and sat down. "Cheers!" I said holding up my white russian. "Cheers!" Everyone said clinking drinks. I chugged my drink and put the glass down.

I felt some of it on my cheek but before I could wipe it off Cliff whipped it for me. I looked at him and smiled. The bar suddenly filled with music. The song was no other than Killer Queen by Queen. "TARYN!" I yelled looking at her. Her eyes were filled with joy.

"SHE KEEPS MOET ET CHANDON IN A PRETTY CABINET! LET THEM EAT CAKE SHE SAYS, JUST LIKE MARIE ANTOINETTE!" We sang. The guys all just looked at each other. I laughed as she practically screamed the lyrics. She stopped to actually breathe. "It's just Queen." Lars said under his breath. I darted my eyes at him to tell him to stop. If Taryn heard that she'd kill him.

"So do you have a job you do outside of music?" James asked Kirk. "I kinda do. I go and take care of my grandma and she pays me even though I've told her a million times she doesn't have to." He said. We all started talking and drinking.

"I need another drink. Who wants one?" I asked. "Jack on the rocks." Cliff said finishing his beer. "6 more beers." James said. "Manhattan for me." Taryn said. I nodded and motioned for Cliff to move. He got up and I went to the bar.

"Uh can I get a Jager cran but can you make it more jager then cranberry. A Jack on the rocks, six Heinekens, and a Manhattan." I said sitting on the stool. The bartender nodded and started making the drinks. He made them and I paid.

I brought the drinks back. As I sat down I Love Playin' with Fire came on. "Fuck yeah!" I yelled. "My one and only shining star said stick with me I'll take you far!" I sang with Joan. Taryn turned to me as the next part came on. "I love playing with fire! And I don't wanna get burned! I love playing! I don't think I'll learn!" I sang, holding her shoulders and shaking her.

She laughed as I let her go. I was in my own little world as the song continued. Everyone else was talking. I lightly sang to myself as the song continued. I heard a chuckle and looked to see Cliff staring at me with his classic smirk.

I winked at him and continued on with the song. "You know how to use what you got." I sang lightly while drinking my drink. I felt Cliff dead staring at me but I ignored it.

Soon shit tons of people came in. "Hey can we leave? I don't like being around all these people." I said slightly slurring my words. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN! WE'RE JUST STARTING TO HAVE FUN!" James yelled while laughing. "I need another drink." I said this time just sliding over Cliff.

I walked up to the bar, "Can I have four horsemen but not like a shot. Like in a whiskey glass." I asked sitting down. He nodded and made me one. I handed him the money and walked back to the table.

I slid over Cliff again. I sat down and started chugging my drink. A little dribbled out onto my chin. Cliff whipped it off as everyone cheered me on. I finished and put the glass down. "I'm gonna go get some more drinks." Cliff said. "Get me 3 everclear shots." I said. He shook his head.

Taryn turned to me. "Bro has been eyeing you all night!" Taryn laughed. "Cliff?" I asked, smiling at her. "YES!" She yelled. I laughed and rested my head on the table.