Details

"Guidelines for a Double-Faced Male Protagonist [Crossing Books"] Author: Grapefruit Who Likes Lemons

Copywriter

1.

Pei Du transmigrated into a book, and even became the hero's fellow villain.

He said that it is still too late to retreat, but he unexpectedly bound a male lead strategy system.

"Ding, system 4318 will serve you wholeheartedly, let you harvest a perfect little subject, bah, male lead."

Pei Du: "...Can I refuse?"

2.

During the day, Pei Du rescued and was bullied miserably The pitiful little hero, the system excitedly said: "Male protagonist favorability +60."

Pei Du thought to himself: This task is easy.

At night, Pei Du took the medicine to give the boy medicine, and heard a suspicious voice from the system: "The favorability of the male lead is -60."

Pei Du:? ? ?

It was only later that he discovered that this hero had two sides, innocent and cute during the day, but especially difficult at night.

Pei Du's tone was indifferent: "System, come out."

The system trembled.

3.

In the previous life, Feng Yunjing chose to die together in order to get rid of the control of the Dao of Heaven.

Waking up again, he found himself reborn, but the first thing he saw was the most hated face in his previous life.

He deliberately provoked him, irritated him, and he was happy when he saw his cold face and anger.

But looking at Pei Du's gentleness towards another self during the day, Feng Yunjing suddenly regretted that he was

cold-faced and cold-hearted, only for the warm attack x little angel by day, and little devil (rebirth) by night

. . The feeling during the day is the original feeling, and the feeling at night is the regenerated feeling. When the time comes, it will be merged, and it will be merged.

2. Xiaobai writing style, no logic, easy to read the text

3. First attacked by crush, then two-way liking, mutual petting.

Content tags: A special liking Xianxia Cultivation System Transmigration Book

Search keywords: Protagonist: Pei Du ┃ Supporting role: Feng Yunjing ┃ Others: sweet text, rebirth, transmigration, focus on

one

sentence : There must be a rainbow after difficulties, persevere, never give up, create a new chapter in life